Girls, gIRLS would you ever kick a guy in the groin?

I had an argument with my mates gf and she kicked me between the legs.....it was the most pain iv ever experienced and i just wanna know WHY do girls do this?! have you or would you do it? im thinking maybe i just got really unlucky.....

• I would if a guy pissed me off
    9% (1)
  • I would if a guy cheated on me
    9% (1)
  • I would but only if my life was in danger
    82% (9)
  • I would never do this to a guy
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• No I never would. Unless it was for self defense.

• i wish all girls thought like that

• I don't believe most girls think it's okay to hit a guy there for no reason. That's just disgusting.

• Most girls certainly do not think it's ok to hit a guy down there at all. It's really fragile and you could cause really painful and permanent damage to the guy

What Girls Said 4

• Only if it were a life-death situation or he was trying to rape me. And if I needed to go for another one to save my life, so be it.

• go for another one? i don't get it

• You should have press assault charges against her. I would have.

• Having a disagreement is no reason to assault someone.

• Only in a self defense scenario. But other than that there is no excuse. I've seen a guy get hit down there and it's not pretty

• That's a cheap move so I would only do it if my life is in danger. If I'm pissed off or a guy cheated on me taking out my anger in with violence isn't the way, especially if its hitting a guy in the groin.

• Doesn't matter if I was cheated on, pissed tf off or whatever. But if my life is in danger then fuck ya.

• yeah its only ok in that circumstance