What hope does a short Asian guy have in dating?

Im 5ft 7, good-looking, educated, have a good job, have my own place, can cook, dance and much more.
Yet, I get rejected by just about every Asian girl. Girls from other backgrounds reject me too.
I gew up in a western country, so I can't really relate that well with those who came here just the other day.
It seems that Asian girls are mad after white guys - who love dating Asian girls as well. I feel castrated.
The only women who are interested in me are those who are in their late 30s or 40s, fat, unemployed, ugly, and have kids. They say that you gotta find someone in your own league..is that really my league?!

Never had a gf.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are 5'3 and shorter people with crippling disabilities pulling HOT women, so...

Either it's your location, or maybe you need to expand more socially and actually make more attempts. Maybe you're screwing something up that you're not afraid of. Perhaps ask your friends, or therapist if you have one for tips, advice, and criticism, and put yourself out there more.

• Start hitting the weights. And once you adopt the attitude that there is exactly nothing that can be done about your physique like race and height and that you aren't going to let that stop you from getting what you want, things should become much easier.

I mean I am 5'3.5 and of Indian descent but fairly good-looking. I am not typically attracted to girls of my race and have very Americanized and anti-conservative views on things. I am attracted to women of several different races, I guess you could say, but some races not as much. Never been on a date or anything, but I am just learning how to make the most of what I have and doing what I need to do to make my dreams come true.

Most of what matters is social skills, circles, and confidence. That's the area that can usually use the most improvement and will get you the furthest. Make that your core area of focus.

• Chances are, most of those rejections were probably just coincidental and had little to do with your height or race.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know man, you sound pretty cool. I personally like Asian guys, but this is all a matter of opinion I suppose.

• you could be so much worse off

I was expecting 5'1 or something

I don't think it's your height, there's probably some other underlying issue

• you're a good height. and sound like a great guy, you should do just fine.

• Maybe your standards are too high.

• It basically depends on how much money you're willing to spend with your slu... girlfriend.

What Guys Said 6

• 5'7" isn't short dude

• Your not short at least to the point where you should have trouble because of your height. There is something lacking with you that women sense I guess but just keep with it and you'll find someone.

• Imaginations required.

• You're taller than the average girl. And from what I've seen the average girl really just wants the guy to be taller than her.

• I'm 5'4" and azn man, and I get flirted with here and there (course I figure / find out they were flirting with me after the fact... nut that's another story). Point is, what's your attitude like?

• if you aren't white, very attractive, or overflowingly rich dating is like finding water in a desert and a grain of salt in wet sand.