Why are non-white girls generally more into white guys than white girls are?

I know it's not good to generalise but it's just something I noticed :D

Especially latina and Asian girls, but some black girls too seem to be more into white guys than white girls are. What I mean by this? I don't think I can be 100% accurate but basically they show more interest in white guys than white girls show. Even the way they look at/talk to/flirt with white guys is a bit more special while a white girl generally looks bored while doing this.

Also, I tend to notice non-white guys with white guys more than I see white girls with white guys lately.

Why do you think this happens :D?

PS: I'm not racist or anything and I don't really have a preference, I like all women regardless of race and religion, but I'm just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• I only really see it with Asian girls. Or older black women.

With the Asian girls they seem less conditioned to go for outgoing athletic jocks when young. They seem more impressed than white girls by studious bright guys with good prospects. So those white guys who fit that model may have more success with Asian girls than white girls.

What Girls Said 6

• It seems to depend who you ask honestly. There was a guy on earlier asking why they DON'T like white guys. Just be the best you possible and girls of every race will like you :)

• I'm latina and I love white guys but also east Asian men. in my opinion, latinas who are raced in Latin America seem more open to dating westerners because they seem more educated, exotic and with a bright future. That is intriguing and also gives off a sense of security. Not to mention a lot of caucasian men are good looking. I've met quite a few with a latina fetish and lets be real, these guys want to know my culture. That shows interest and appreciation to a big part of who I am. So yes, you go to Latin America wanting to learn the culture, you bet you'll draw those girls to you.

• I'll date any race and I've had crushes on a bunch of different races. I usually date white guys, though, because they are the only ones to show interest in me and they are all the majority race where I live.

• im Asian and i love me some white guys

• im Asian. im like all race equally.

• I'm black and i think i like white guys because they just seem so free and open and carefree and so much fun. Also they're just really cute😉 I love their hair

What Guys Said 9

• Media brainwashing of "white is better" (television, film, magazines, advertisements, etc.)

• On the flip side white guys have a waaaayyy easier time with indian and Asian girls. So it all works out. I think I read somewhere that white girls/black guy couples were pretty good.

• Cause they seem exotic and different from their own race, it's a breath of fresh air.. I love black girls lol and different race girls, I'm not sure if I prefer them to white girls, probably not, but it seems to be easier for me to find one attractive

• I have a rainbow crocodile in my pocket! :3

• Well I guess you could say that about any race or ethnicity

• uwotm8?
    ?

• Hypergamy.

• I was going to post a Dave Chappelle standup joke that made that same basic point lol

• It doesn't happen where I am. I'm white and I only attract white girls.

• From my experience as a white guy, I don't believe that is true. I only see non-white girls with their own or with other non-white men. I only tend to attract white girls also...