Guys, if a boyfriend adds random girls on his facebook or instagram and likes their pics means what?

shouldn't guys just focus on their girl.


0|0
9

Most Helpful Guy

  • It really depends on the guy and his intentions at that point in his life. It may just be that he liked some of the girls photography pics on Instagram. It could also be that he think she's attractive and either wants to just be in her presence or he wants to flirt. For Facebook obviously the guy may just know the girl and likes her pics in a completely platonic way. But realistically lots of guys follow girls and like their pics as a way to flirt. I personality agree with you and don't see myself following a girl or liking their pic just because I think she's hot while I'm in a relationship. I've seen this wisdom several times and it's interesting how most guys respond in a defensive way as if they are personally being accused. I have a feeling you won't get a thoughtful answer from most on this topic.

    1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

  • Depends on the guy and the pictures/ girls. It could just be harmless. Many people just add people like crazy. It could mean he just likes eye and is in no way serious about cheating. But it could also mean he is a player. I would watch how he talks to these girls or comments on there stuff. How often. Just be cautious but dont jump to a conclusion too fast.

    0|0
    0|0
  • It means that he's starting to lose focus. Snap him back in focus. You're a woman. Remember, you have power. I don't know the situation you're in, but what ever he's missing give it to him. Ask him about his sexual fantasy, and become it. Maybe he needs more attention. The point, communication is the key. You won't know why, unless you ask.. "nicely." Never demand. Stay calm no matter what. My girlfriend used to ask me about similar subjects. I would start to tell her how I feel and try to solve it. She would start to take things personal and get all bent out of shape. We're not together anymore. It would've been solved with proper communication. I still love her, but not in the same way.

    0|0
    0|0
  • means he wants 2 increase the number of his friends basically...:-P

    0|0
    0|0
    • Funny! Lol... But its a bit shady...

  • Random as in? Maybe he knows them but you don't?

    I have female friends on my Facebook page, along with my male friends' partners and acquaintances. Liking their pictures does not take away from my fondness for my GF one bit.

    0|0
    0|0
    • No girls he does not know

  • It means he likes there pics.

    "shouldn't guys just focus on their girl" When I was a teen, my dream was to have sex with every women on the world, at least once. Then I started counting, and I realized it is physically impossible. Santa Claus maybe could pull it of, but you know, he is kinda too old for that much of excitement.

    0|0
    0|0
  • If in a relationship Liking pics is random whatever. Adding girls you dont know to facebook is bad form. it is ok to follow randoms on twitter though. Weigh it out by this measure.
    Facebook is where people go to lie to their friends
    Twitter is where people go to be completely honest with strangers.
    Instagram is for the vain. (I also think heterosexual dudes with instagram accts are a little off anyway)

    0|0
    0|0
  • It means he likes there pics.

    0|1
    0|0
  • Just a typical perv who likes looking at pics of hot chicks. It's no different than him collecting p*rn pics.
    (95% of men look at p*rn , the other 5% are liars)

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...