If a girl mentions she is single is she interested?

So I'm not great friends with this girl so I don't know what to think. She asked me if I saw her status (I didn't) she posted that she needed to start dating people. She took it down because she was getting some creepy guys commenting. Anyway yea she asked me if I saw it. I don't know if this was a hint or not?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• It's a hint.

• Yes, she wants you to make a move.

• No. Guy just asked me that the other day. I wasn't interested I was just distracted and I answered without much thought bc I thought it was idle chit chat. For you though maybe it was a hint.

• Yes! Definitely. Go for it

• maybe or maybe she likes someone u know...

What Guys Said 12

• 0|0
  • She's interested. You must be a stud to get such an obvious sign. Go get her.

• Yes, almost always... 99.99999% of the time.

If you translate her statement from the language of women to that of us mere mortals, it reads,
    "IM CLEARLY SINGLE AND WANT YOU TO ASK ME OUT, so I'll subtly reference my dating profile which is now closed because so many men were interested in having sex"

Ask her, she is going to say "ok, let's iron things out" or "YES!!!", in men language.

• Normally yes because no one would go through the trouble of mentioning that in the first place unless they were hinting that they wanted you to ask em out.

• On the one hand I want to shake you and say "dude, that is a major hint, go for it". On the other hand, I sometimes misread women bad.

But definitely stick around and talk to her some more. Get to know her better.

• I'm normally really bad at reading signs for people, but this is a buzzing neon sign that's wrapped around a forest fire that spells out "I want the D" in giant letters.

• She took it off because she wants you, take the hint.

• She totally wants the d.

• She couldn't be making it more clear brother, Yes, Date her !!!

• Grab that pussy faster than light!!

• Dude... ask her out. **facepalm**

• Knowing girls, she just wants attention