Whats wrong with dating single mothers?

So I can't say I have heard my fair share in men saying they don't like to date single mom's with kids.
Whats wrong with dating single mothers?
Men don't like to date women who made poor life choices in getting pregnant with poor questionable men. It tells a lot about who this woman is and how she thinks.

Whats wrong with dating single mothers?

What's the deal seems like men have this perception of women with kids as some sort of damaged goods philosophy. No man wants to raise another mans punk ass kids and I sure do not. It seems the moment a girl mentions she has kids is the moment the guy says "Fuck that!". Honestly it's a lot of crap that men don't want to deal with when dating a girl. It's not his fault she opened her legs to a guy on the street because he was good looking stud type then ended up pregnant. Single mom's have a distorted view point as to what are healthy family structure is. Biological Father, Biological mother and Biological children, marriage, house, car with a relationship with a man of 10 years to be sure it's a man worthy of having kids with.
Whats wrong with dating single mothers?

1119

Most Helpful Girls

• Ok, so a women meet and starts dating a boy when she's 15, she marries him when she's 20, they have they first kid when she's 22 and the second when she's 25. They start feeling uncomfortable with each other at 27 and at 29 she finds about he has been cheating for 5 years, so at 30 they divorce.

Biological Father, Biological mother and Biological children, marriage, house, car with a relationship with a man of 10 years or more. But it didn't worked. Not that she opened her legs to a guy on the street because he was good looking stud type then ended up pregnant like you said. They tried but life is not simple.

If you as an individual has this preference is ok. But you are no one to talk in the name of all men. Besides don't act as if every single mother was just pregnant from a short term relationship or a hook up. Life is more complex than how you are picturing it, and you sound really immature for your age, cause you act based in a prejudge not in facts.

Also I hope you're not single, because every time you get older would be more difficult for you to find single women that have no kids.

• How to find that a girl is single?
      Because most of them are in a relationship. Girls younger than me are also in a relationship.
      It's very difficult to find someone who is single.

• Completely agree with all of this. I feel the exact same way when I meet a single dad. I leave fast. I don't want that baggage. I want my own kids down the line not someone else's... I know it's not the kids fault but it's not the life I want. I especially agree with, "Biological Father, Biological mother and Biological children, marriage, house, car with a relationship with a man of 10 years to be sure it's a man worthy of having kids with." You couldn't have said it better. This is exactly what I want. Though, I don't want to rush into marriage. I got to date the guy for 5 years or so and have to go through thick and thin to know we can survive together. We got to see each other in our worst. If we survive that and can still support each other then we have an invincible relationship. Stay married instead of getting divorced so easily. Divorce effects the kids a lot. I don't want that to happen to them.

Most Helpful Guys

• First, there is the risk of baby-daddy drama, then there are the restrictions which come with kids so you're not only having to compromise with the missus but also the child's needs, the there is the either she wants a daddy for her kid so you have to pick up the slack or your the asshole, or she doesn't want a daddy for you kid so you'll have to pick up the slack and either be the overbearing asshole or the deadbeat asshole, then there are the financial and temporal cost of children piled onto those already coming from women, then there is the quality of women who get knock up without a man and their general attitude towards men, which can be avoided with widows as long as you're willing to compete with a dead saint... I could go on, but why bother? It asking for a lot from some guy who doesn't even know you right off the bat. With your own kids, you can grow into it, not just have it dumped into your lap by some deadbeat or a careless woman. Oh, and divorcees! They made their bed and expect you to pick up they slack when in the vast majority of cases they just got bored and threw away a perfectly decent man and would do the same to you in a heartbeat.

• There are different types of single moms.

The one that was whoring around and got knocked up by a boyfriend or some dude from the club or is a divorcee.

There are widows who husband died in car wreck or got sick and died.

3rd there are rape victims that are single moms.

Dating the 1st kind of single mom is shameful simply because that's not your place as a man to be inside a family unit you don't belong to nor had any participation in creating the family to begin with and especially while the father of that child is still alive.

And I can give you several reasons more why is wrong to be dating a single mom if the father of the child is still alive, but I digress.