Guys, how do you feel about girls who never smile?

Also why do men tell girls to smile

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that when I would decide to rape her , she wouldn't shout out like my last victim.

What Guys Said 19

• I guess I think she must be a bit somber or depressed. I sometimes tell people to smile in their pictures, because I know for a fact that it makes them more attractive. So it's really just a tip, but obviously don't follow it if you don't feel like it.

• How do I feel about them? They are complicated people and they depressed the heck out of me. I mean seriously why wouldn't you smile?

Why do men tell girls to smile?

Because it's beautiful to smile. Very beautiful to be exact.

• Why would it depress you?
      Just because a girl smiles doesn't mean she is beautiful

• I'm not a feminist but I cringe every time I hear that story from a girl lol. And I hear it all the time.

I would think a girl who never smiles is a girl who never smiles. I might like her more or less because of it, it depends on the entire rest of her personality.

• Yupppp...
      Just because a girl smiles doesn't mean she is nice. Just because she doesn't smile doesn't make her a bitch

• Smiling is a sign of emotional well-being. If the smile is genuine that is. And guys simply love a cute smile!

• Ahahaha.
    Normaly we fell atracted by the smile.
    Girls sometimes to flirt ask guys to smile too.
    It is a form of flirt.
    Lets simulate:
    "Hi (insert name), what are you doing alone here"
    "Nothing just waiting (serious face)"
    "Why dont u smile more, can't you smile for me, i bet you have a gorgeus smile"
    *she smiles*
    "See i told you, can you give me your number?"

Easy...

• That's stupid. This guy told me to smile today and said I never smile. It's dumb

• What a petie, i am charming i bet i could make you smile withouth asking.
      :)

• Somehow I doubt that. Most people can't make me smile. I keep my emotions intact

• They make me feel uncomfortable if they keep doing it despite all the library of humor you throw at them.

• They make me feel depressed. I don't want to feel depressed.

• Why do you feel depressed

• I wonder why they aren't smiling.

• i personally don't have a problem with girls who don't smile, i just feel that for them, it's in their best interest to smile more.. you know, since guys like girls who smile a lot?

• Why though

• Guys only want hot girls smiling

• because smiling shows friendliness.. and if you don't smile how exactly do you show guys you are interested?

• I mean as long as she smiles now and again its cool : )

• I like confident happy social girls personally

• The secret of the girls is the smile, nothing better than a smile :)

• I tend to smile quite a bit so I'd feel like we balance each other out.

• Hmm j see

• Yupppp

• i never smile but im pretty wild and funny, if a girl never smiles but she appears happy then it sort of offsets the not smiling part.

• well I think they are a lemon if they don't smile omg :0

• i'd feel she is some kind of stuck up

• it's cool cuz I never do it either

• Why smile? Smiles are fake half the time.

• yea everyone thinks I'm mad af, like today they were like "damn jose you look like pure gonna murder someone" I was like wtf

• Me too!! This guy was like smile and I didn't and he got mad. I have gotten that too
      I think men are afraid of me

• Its like laughing at a joke thats not funny show interest

• id worry that she would have depression or something like that because if my fiancee stopped smiling i would be very worried

• People who are depressed fake smile