Why does my boyfriend get mad when I wear tight clothes?

my boyfriend gets mad when i wear tight clothes & gets mad when guys look at me. He doesn't even want me giving out my numbers to anybody even girls ! why is he like that so early in the relationship?

Updates:
He says he's just protective of "whats mines"

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he's afraid that u'll draw lots of attention from othe guys? :)

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• He's jealous, and thinks you might consider leaving him for somebody else - even a girl. He's quite insecure. You might be teasing him by wearing tight clothes, whether you realize it or not and whether you are intentionally trying to or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't want you to draw attention or maybe his values are against sexy clothing. I would highly suggest you cut him some slack.

1|0
    0|0
  • He is insecure and it is making his jealousy gauge go off the scales.

1|0
    0|0
  • Find someone new, right away. He will only get worse the longer you are 'official.'

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he is insecure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's his personality. Controlling, demanding, unreasonable, suffocating and imprisoning. Leave now while you can

0|0
    0|0
  • I would break up with him before it gets too serious. He's obviously a very controlling person and he doesn't trust you at all if he doesn't want you to talk to other people

0|0
    0|0
  • cause he wants ur all for himself

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's that he's insecure. I think he just doesn't trust you. It'll probably go away. Trust grows the longer the relationship is

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• Because he's very possessive and jealous. Abort mission, abort mission!

... Aka tell him to get over it or leave.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are tempting other people. It's common sense. My boyfriend hates it when I wear tight clothes.

2|0
    0|0
  • He's overly protective, paranoid, clingy, jealous... take your pick. He wants you all to himself. If he's smothering you, let him know. Clinginess can ruin a relationship pretty fast.

3|0
    0|1
    • how do ik if he's clingy

• -Gets upset when you spend time with other people
      -Quick to get jealous about things that don't matter
      -Everything you've already described that he does