Why does my boyfriend get mad when I wear tight clothes?

my boyfriend gets mad when i wear tight clothes & gets mad when guys look at me. He doesn't even want me giving out my numbers to anybody even girls ! why is he like that so early in the relationship?

He says he's just protective of "whats mines"

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he's afraid that u'll draw lots of attention from othe guys? :)

What Guys Said 9

• He's jealous, and thinks you might consider leaving him for somebody else - even a girl. He's quite insecure. You might be teasing him by wearing tight clothes, whether you realize it or not and whether you are intentionally trying to or not.

• He doesn't want you to draw attention or maybe his values are against sexy clothing. I would highly suggest you cut him some slack.

• He is insecure and it is making his jealousy gauge go off the scales.

• Find someone new, right away. He will only get worse the longer you are 'official.'

• Because he is insecure.

• Because it's his personality. Controlling, demanding, unreasonable, suffocating and imprisoning. Leave now while you can

• I would break up with him before it gets too serious. He's obviously a very controlling person and he doesn't trust you at all if he doesn't want you to talk to other people

• cause he wants ur all for himself

• I don't think it's that he's insecure. I think he just doesn't trust you. It'll probably go away. Trust grows the longer the relationship is

What Girls Said 3

• Because he's very possessive and jealous. Abort mission, abort mission!

... Aka tell him to get over it or leave.

• You are tempting other people. It's common sense. My boyfriend hates it when I wear tight clothes.

• He's overly protective, paranoid, clingy, jealous... take your pick. He wants you all to himself. If he's smothering you, let him know. Clinginess can ruin a relationship pretty fast.

• how do ik if he's clingy

• -Gets upset when you spend time with other people
      -Quick to get jealous about things that don't matter
      -Everything you've already described that he does