How do you get a girlfriend if you're an ugly Indian guy?

Please don't tell me crap like:
- you need confidence
- you're so negative
- you need to work on your body/job/assets
- you need to work on your hygiene
- learn to respect women and treat a girl nicely
- up your game
Because none of the above is true for my situation.
Girls enjoy my company but they just don't feel that sexual attraction for me.

Girls openly admit that they're not attracted to Indian men. It's seen as a preference (not racism) that people like me have to accept.
Don't say stick to your own kind, because you're assuming that Indian girls are somewhat different to other girls. No - most Indian girls are more repulsed by Indian guys than non-Indian girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to be either really rich or really tall to be able to gain interest from girls if you're an Indian guy. So be basically, you have to really stand out as compared to other guys like white guys especially if you wanna get a girl to like you. Focus on becoming rich.

• They'll like your money, not you lol. Be very careful, because with today's laws, everything you've worked for can easily go to her. Being a man and an Indian is a double vulnerability in the judicial system.
      But I agree that we have to stand out exceptionally in the materialistic factors. It's a lot easier for a broke white guy at a bus stop to pick up a girl than it is for an educated, personable and spiritually conscious Indian gentleman. Most of these girls will be like "race doesn't matter, it's all about love" but at the same time, go "I'm not attracted to Indians".

• you mean physically tall?

What Girls Said 2

• Improve your English oral skills

Buff up in the gym.

• Juz like this Asian cutie who would nvr accept ma LUV and confession :'(
      We can both craii in the corner together brudda 😭😭

• Try talking and asking thsm out

What Guys Said 8

• You might as well get ready to be single forever with that pathetic, negative mindset.

• Maybe you're just ugly. Your attitude certainly is. You're asking us to help you and telling us to refrain from giving you any relevant advice. Damn man, don't be such an ass complaining and shit and just go after girls that aren't stuck up shallow racist cunts. The problem is either you for being such a pain in the ass or the problem is that you fall for superficial bitches and you need to give a different type of girl a chance

• 0|0
  • This is the best site I have come across so far for that sort of questions:

thematinggrounds.com/developing-the-right-mindset/

Good luck buddy :)

• Lower your standards.

• What abundantly rich said, but I can't tag her bc she blocked me even tho I don't know her and have no interaction with her haha lol, and what's already on your list OP

• Sucks dude.

Just go and make a ton of money. Yeah, you'll attract a bunch of gold diggers, but hey... let them dig.

• If the 'crap' you named there isn't allowed
    I can only say that not all women think this way