Girls, have you ever dated a tall, dominant guy like this?

Have you ever dated a guy at least a foot taller than you and well endowed not to mention dominant? I mean like you have to tip toes while he bends to kiss. When you're out he would whisper the filthiest things in your ear to make you blush or put his hand up your dress under the table.

When you have sex he always wants to be in control, he'd pin you down, pull your hair, ravage your neck, breast and the rest of your body like a wild animal. Wants to eat you out all day, everyday. Never wants to let you be on top. Picks you up and make love to you against the wall, on the table, hold you while 69ing while standing up without getting tired. Performing oral on you while he's standing and your legs wrapped around his neck/head while he's holding your ass.

He insists on paying for everything even tho you would like to pay. Buys you gifts, treats you like a princess but fu*ks you like a slut behind closed doors or make love to you gently and passionately. He's serious most of the time and barely laughs. He comes off as a gentleman and very charming to strangers.

Downside: He's extremely jealous, wants to go through your phone, insists on driving you everywhere you need to go, goes to doctors appointments with you whether you want him to come or not. Will pay for your schooling but doesn't want you to work. Can't stand that you have guy friends, times how long you go out for, asks you a million and one questions when you get back and gets really pissed when he can't reach you. Puts hickeys all over your neck and chest so people will know who you 'belong' to and if you don't want him to he gets pissed. Ugh...

Does the pros outweigh the cons? Are these red flags for controlling behavior? Would you stay if he says he will change but still does the same things?

• I'd stay with him.
  • I would dump.
  • Show me the money!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything you said describes a total control freak. Nice enough to keep you, but dominating your life so you really CAN'T leave him. I'd go before things go bad.

What Guys Said 4

• Sometimes I think that these anon women are really dudes looking for a cheap sexual thrill anyone else think that?

• Nope. Just trying to get some opinions and insight from anyone who's been in a similar relationship and what the end game should be. Your name is "jaydog666" and you're trying to cast judgement... Seriously? I checked out your profile and a lot of your answers aren't very nice.

• Well women love a bastard and by the sound of it so to u

• I think women could put up with a broke guy who has a huge dong. But it begs the question of why he is broke, cause guys with big dicks make tons of cash.

• kinda describes me... well... cept for hair pulling thing... aaaaaaaaand now that i've read the downside list,,,, yeah, you wanna get away from him.

• Wow, a lot of dude hate for the well endowed man.
    Look at how many guys said dump him or show me the money.

Sounds like small penis men are the real jealous ones.

What Girls Said 3

• Mmm.. i would love if my guy wouldn't want me to be on top, i dont like it and he loves it, i love it when he's in control and dominant. And it's nice when guys wants to pay for everything and take me to the doctor, etc. Worries about me, but i'd want him to trust me too, too many questions can tire me, i wouldn't like it if he was extremely jealous, that'd mean he has trust issues, he'd be too insecure.. I don't know if i'd dump him, it depends how much in love im with him, and if he's able to change

• The first part was really hot. But, I'm 5'8, so he'd have to be 6'8 to be a foot taller hahaha

• i would dump him.