My crush is asking me out tomorrow!!! What do I say?

I like this guy and we're friends and I found out today that he's planning on asking me out tomorrow. I would say yes but saying yes is what ruined my last relationship.

My last boyfriend asked me to be his girlfriend with the usual "Will you go out with me?". We were serious but we never went on dates we just saw each other at school and occasionally outside of school with our group of friends. I broke up with him because I felt like he never tried to make the relationship work.

I don't want to ruin another relationship by not doing anything with him or going on dates. But I don't really feel comfortable telling him they I want to go on a date first. So what should I tell my crush when he asks me out?

Most Helpful Guy

• He asked you out on a date, not to go be his girlfriend. You're under 18 and in school I suppose establishing being a couple goes faster then for people over 20-30 but that doesn't change the fact that it shouldn't be rushed.

Just agree, go out with him, kiss if it goes well, and start dating. If you guys determine you want to be a couple over the next days, weeks, months (however long it takes) go for it but never pressure yourselves into it. It should be flown into comfortably

What Guys Said 1

• "MY CRUSH IS ASKING ME OUT TOMORROW!!! WHAT DO I SAY?"

Words.

"So what should I tell my crush when he asks me out? "

Tell him what you think and no less.

What Girls Said 2

• Cross that bridge when you get there. Maybe he won't ask you out

• say yes maybe?