Guy farts in front of me, while we are on a date, means he is not interested at all, right?

This happened to me twice. Once at a park, during a second date... I don't want to date him again. Once over webcam, been talking to the guy for over a month, and then he farted. I just laughed it off, but isn't that a clear sign they are not genuinely interested in me?

Most Helpful Girl

• If anything I think it's the absolute opposite. Any guy who can fart when your around tends to mean his comfortable around you. Something that's quite rare. I've know a guy for 9 years and he's yet to let one rip around me. Although I've done it before.

What Guys Said 5

• It does not necessary mean he is not interested in you. This could actually be a good sign because it could be an indication that he is comfortable around you enough to be himself.

• It means he had to fart.

• Well, I try to hold the farts when I'm seeing a girl, even if I'm not in love with her, ha ha! Maybe he's old enough to not give a fuck about what other people may think, though.

• That is definitely a turn on... NOT!!!

• It's a clear sign he's one classy mofo!

What Girls Said 4

• not necessarily. my boyfriend farted around me the first night we ever hung out because he was comfortable wit h me. maybe he feels comfy around you.

• It could be a sign that thwy are just comfortable around you and feel like u won't judge them, they're guys after all thwy can't be gentleman 24/7 if thwy apologize it's ok coz well some peeps can't control it

• I would have thought it was hilarious if I went on a date and the guy farted lol. Who cares! Lol you should have farted right back at him lol

• I think that means that they are pigs.