Guys, Why do some Asians hate black girls?

I'm 13 and honestly I don't know if it's the hormones taking over or not but here it goes... I speak with my parents about love but sometimes it doesn't help.. I ask myself "what is wrong with me?"When I went to a tournament I saw Asian guys who were so handsome.. (I was so excited) I looked, I stared and I even smiled to Some Asians But they pretended not to see me and walked away-I literally get compliments everywhere I go of "you're so beautiful" and this little voice is saying "that special Asian guy is looking for you, don't give up" But then I Come back to earth. I feel lonely again to the point I cry myself to sleep... I know they only stay close to their nationality.. But I see Caucasian women with Asians.. Not African-Americans. Some African-Amercian girls aren't bad.. We're not the kind of people who are uneducated, not well mannered and look like a monkey! I watched a Japanese TV show on YouTube and they made African-Americans look horrible! Why is that? My mom and father has always told me "see beyond color don't make fun of people races".. I study mandarin (Chinese) and speak Korean! I'm in honor rolls!! Yet they don't even see that! I go to a grocery store I just smiled at a Asian across from me and he gave me this face like " you look disgusting! I hate you" face.. I look in the mirror (nothing on my face.. Clear skin nice teeth and nice hygiene) what is wrong with me? All I want to accomplish is true love with a Korean, Chinese, etc.. And stare into those cute eyes they have and that nice fluffy hair that makes you want to just run your hands through it! and Omg their food!! With that special love from an Asian male!

Do Asians mind if they date younger girls? Sorry to say but I like older guys... Like 5 or 6 years older... for some reason... Is that weird?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Pack your panties and go to Korea for an extended stay. I say Korea because most of Asia is either poor and nasty or wealthy. Black is in and like every in product you would be noticed in Asia. You need to know that Israel has sold the bulk of the world that white is right and black is not in all the films and news programing controled by one race of man in the USA the Jewish people. Rap is in and now you are a hot commodity. It should be comforting to know that you are cheating yourself by looking only to Asian. I was involvolved with an Asian woman and she was selfish and hartless once she got what she wanted. Good luck.

• Okay... Sorry for your expierence and thank you...

What Guys Said 15

• try interacting with them, could be there shy and have preconcieved notions. I have heard koreans in particular are very xenophobic and in general are very close minded ( I know a guy who is korean and his own parents said they would disown him if he told them he was gay, he isn't but he was curious as to how they would react). I will say I have noticed the longer they have been in the country the less likely they are to be closed minded (generationally speaking) But honestly you best bet is to strike up a conversation and don't try and bring it to romance right away just take your time and they will come around.

• One of them people who let that dere Asian pride get to their head I suppose.
    Absolutely not a fan of those people.
    DEFINITELY not saluting those people bruh.

• It's sad, but it's true. Asians are racist against black people, especially the older generation. My own grandmother has no problems saying out loud that if I were to marry a black woman, she probably won't come to my wedding. It is what it is.

Personally, I think black women can be extraordinarily beautiful and that it's a shame there aren't more of you here in Australia.

Don't worry. Just 10 years ago, you wouldn't be able to find any Asian guys dating white girls, and now they're quite common. Things are progressing, and in a few years, I think this racial boundary will fall away too.

• Many thanks towards you!✌🏾️😀

• I do not mean to generalize and entire race, and of course many Asians aren't like this, but they're more likely to stay within their own race than any other ethnicity. I'm not sure why. This doesn't mean you have to give up hope though, there are still plenty of Asian guys out there who don't care about race

• Many thanks towards you!! 😃 hope is still alive!!!

• They just want to be white... but their stuck living with rats.

Did you know blacks once ruled most parts of Asia?

• Umm no... And thank you for your comment...

• I haven't seen this. I have lived with Asian women and never heard anything like this. There are Asians that don't like other Asians... the Koreans aren't big fans of the Japanese. The chiinese look down on the south east Asians... that sort of thing

• Well considering the history between China and Japan, it's be very surprising if Chinese people didn't hate Japan. It's by no means justified, but the atrocities committed against the Chinese (and other SE Asian countries as well as POWs) in WW2 by the Japanese rival that of Germany. Look up the Rape of Nanking. This is a huge reason for hatred between those two countries. I feel that atrocities against the Chinese in WW2 are brushed aside because of a western-centric education system

• Yes, same root of hatred from the Koreans toward the Japanese.

• WW2 was really sad... China and S. Korea really make Japan seem small... I must admit the jokes they place on the Japan is very amusing...

• Culture wise plays a heavy part, and media plays even a bigger role. What the media shows plays even a bigger role in our lives then people realize it

• Indeed.. 😔

• People buy into it to easily and I find at times wondering how much my actions are and AR not at times

• Hate is a strong word. But from what I've seen Asian men are generally more shy. And Asians generally adore white people for some reason. Both the guys and the girls. But it depends on where you live really.

• I imagine it's because it's fun.

• Strangely enough, the only girls I've really come far with were Asian... huh...

• It's cuz they work for what they have and you don't.

• Dude... Stop talking about yourself... It isn't good to have low self-esteem...👌🏾😇

• What a stupid response.

• Who do you speak of?

• i was an active duty U. S Marine and was stationed in Japan and those people are the most racist, xenophobic i have ever met but not all of them are like that id say 50% are though but a lot of Asian guys would like to date a black woman or any woman who is not Asian for that matter just wait until after you finish high school i guess when you meet one who is more mature.

• Many thanks towards !✌🏾️😊 hope is still alive!!!

• because you guys are ghetto and mean

• Please don't be offended but... I do believe it's " because you're ghetto and mean"...

• well... studies show Asians are the most racist out of any ethnicity

at least for japanese chinese and korean

i also have had this reinforced by being in a school full of them luckily they all agree on liking rich white men so i'm in the clear lol

• ... Thanks?

• You seem to have serious issues...
      first, you became very very disrespectful towards me by saying "why the f is there a"? I responded by saying "excuse me"? Then, you became very emotional about the whole issue by saying "it's like sarcasm or some S" except leaving the conversation on a more elegant note you became very disrespectful.. Sir I am done with this conversation and I have nothing more to say to you.. Thank you for being very disrespectful to a 13 year old...

• why the f is not any more disrespectful than what you did but that's fine ta ta

• It's just some people, like how some black girls only date black guys!
    I'm Asian well sort of and I love black women... between you and me they're more interesting than white women. But don't tell anyone I said that!

• Lol! Thank you for making me laugh!! Thank you for the compliment towards my race!✌🏾️😊