Girls, is it weird for me.. an 18 year old. To date a 15 year old. She is exactly 3 years and 2 days younger than I am. Opinions?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• No!! Why not? I think that this difference of age is a plus in your relationship! I like dating guys who are older than me because they know more about life and they can help me with my problems etc... So it's okay! And by the way, she's beautiful, treat her like a queen, and love her :) best of luck

What Girls Said 7

• She's too young for you. She's a sophomore in highschool and you're either an adult living your own life or a junior in college. You're at different points in your life. It's not healthy or fair to her.

• No not at all, I'm 15, and I really really like this 18 year old guy, just be careful with the laws and stuff.

• That's not legal, is it? But, well, you probably will date her anyways, let's be honest.

• The age difference isn't weird, it's the fact that she's underage and if you fuck her and get caught you'll go to jail. Also, you're obviously in completely different points in your life, you're an adult now who is either going to go to college or get a job or whatever, but you have responsibility now and you're going to learning and growing a lot whereas she's 15, do you know what girls are like when they're 15? Moody, insecure, emotional, immature, miserable and irresponsible. You and she may be believe she is mature enough but she's not, she just wants to believe she is.

• i think it is fine..

• what is the age of consent in your country?

• 0|0