Guys, Are guys in their 20s or barely legal into cougars?

So I asked my 21 yo crush out and he said he was seeing a cougar (36 yo). I'm kind of shocked. Are cougars really all the rave? How are they different than us younger chicks? Would you be in a relationship with one?

• I LOVE cougars! They're the best!
    21% (14)
  • I would bang one if she was hot
    38% (26)
  • I wouldn't mind being in a relationship with one
    13% (9)
  • I prefer girls my age
    15% (10)
  • I prefer younger girls than me
    6% (4)
  • Cougars are gross
    7% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

29

Most Helpful Guy

• One of the most drama -free relationships I've ever had (32 y. o.). They say what they mean, they are usually approaching their sexual peak, and they don't want the princess treatment. THey just want a fun relationship and they are easy going. At least from my experience. They are at a point where they realize that most of the things younger girls care about are just silly.

What Guys Said 28

• I prefer younger girls, but like a lot of guys I wouldn't turn down a cougar if she was attractive and into me. In most cases guys like younger girls and girls like older guys, though. Its biological, and its a general thing, it doesn't apply to everyone.

Some guys absolutely don't like older girls at all, and some girls will absolutely not like younger guys (this is more common). In general though guys are more horny and open minded when it comes to sexual partners, so guys will be more open to having sex with an older girl. Also it can be a turn on for different reasons then being with a girl close to your age, because girls tend to not be into younger guys, so what is it about me thats causing her to be interested in me?(ie its a ego boost)

Also older women often are more experienced sexually and know how to please a guy where younger women might often need the guy to do all the heavy lifting (I don't mind!) older women know what they want and go for it, again if thats me its an ego boost. Its just a part of being human thats how we are.

I wouldn't take it personally that he's seeing a cougar, its entirely possible if you asked him before he started seeing the cougar he would have gladly accepted, you can't expect him to immediately dump her just because you now ask... I'm assuming by the way you worded what your saying that you've known this guy for awhile and had a crush on him, and are only now making it known. Give it some time, let him know if things don't work out with that girl that your interested in him, at least untill someone else comes a long.

Good luck!

• It's usually the taboo nature of the relationship that is the attracting factor more than the actually person. Usually if an older woman is dating a much younger man it is because she is a bit screwed up. (kinda goes for the guys too) You will see this happening in women's early 30's. That is the most common age for female teachers to start having sex with male students between the ages of 12 and 18 (which results in men that become rapists later in life because their introduction to sex was unbalanced in power) So the cougar phenomenon is more the result of predatory behavior than love or relationships. And guys are going to take sex if it is offered.

• No preference really but everyone likes someone who knows what they want , say it , don't play games and know their own feelings.

• 2nd to last girl (woman lol) ihad sex with was older
    She worked at lord and taylor with me...
    she was nice, fashionable, and caring so yeah it was awesome, she was a bit older than 36 though lol

I recently got denied by a 34 year old woman though, not all cougars are in to young guys

• I like to say "Love knows no age or no color" keep your options open. I still have to be attracted to her and we would have to click not just gonna be with her because she is hot.

• There's something intriguing about a hot older woman who's experienced, knows what she wants, is sexual, and doesn't bring drama

• I find them very attractive ^^ A

• Cougars are hot and have a certain aura about them. If they're in shape that multplies ten fold. Their general outlook and mannerisms are better than a girl of 20.

• I find them attractive but I don't want a relationship with one they'd be more mature than me and I wouldn't like that.

• I have liked some cougars. Not that I prefer them to any other girl, though, but some of them are seriously hot.

• The age gap personally is too large for me to be in a serious relationship with one but I would be down to go balls deep.

• I have never been hooks by a cougar XD

• Cougars are not as self-centered and annoying as bratty 20 year olds.

• Realistically, no.

• i use to date cougars all the time. Not ALL but SOME younger women can be... immature, plays too many games, takes texting too seriously, doesn't know what she wants with relationships

• If she's hot and has money, then yeah.

• I would If I had the chance.. Im sure most of us would

• 21 year old who gets to bang a fully developed woman who probably spoils him. No competition

• I prefer older women for sexual relationships.

• I like girls younger than me, at my age, or older than me. It's all great for me.

• Well you can continue to try to impress 20 year olds with impossible standards, or you can let someone who understands how things really are try to impress you. Tough choice, let me think...

• I was in a friends with benefits thing with a woman who was 33, I was 21. We just happen to meet a pub one night and she looked much younger and fit. She knew though that I was in my early 20s, though she thought 24 () I was young to be in the program I was at uni. I would never date one seriously as there would be too many conflicts in life goals I think, but for some sex heck ya. She has to date been the best sex I have ever had, she was a pro at it all. and no drama either! Girls my age always find ways to mess these simpler relations up I find.

• I mean it depends if she looks good. I've had sex with two cougars before. Both meh decent. But I stick my pebid in anything that doesn't say much.

• Lol cougars are gross, I wouldn't no matter how much you paid me to do it

• She has experience knows what she wants can help us out financial probably and can teach us a thing or two they also have patience

• Well, younger women always go on about how much they want to date old men, so why can't us guys like older women too?

• Mature women are more affectionate