Girls, have you ever used a groin kick on a guy?

If so was it as effective as it is on tv/in the movies? I swear they blow it way out of proportion and guys dont drop like that in real life

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea. I was at a house party some guy who's a really good dancer decided to start giving out like pretend lap dances. So he started dancing for the girls. The thing about me though is that I don't like being touched by people. In fact I don't generally like people invading my personal space. So anyways I was sitting on the couch texting and he came over and started dancing on me. I wasn't paying attention so he startled me and when I realized how close he was I panicked and my instant reation was to kick. I went into fight or flight mode and my brain chose fight. So I ended up kicking him in his junk and he fell to his knees and starting screaming.

• Oh so it really hurt him then

• Yea I guess so. I didn't mean to. I just panicked.

What Girls Said 15

• No, if i really had to defend myself i would go a knee to the ribs, as they're easier to break and would hopefully give me enough time to get away. I don't think going for the groin is necessarily the best idea because most dudes would expect that and cover that part.

• No, I've never had a reason to, although I wouldn't mind doing that to my best friend sometimes. He can be a major dick.

• They make it look like he can't breathe or move. I kicked a guy when were wrestling and he moved quite quickly after. I was scared after he he. It was like a quick check then a stretch and it was over like when you stub your toe then the pain goes away

• Maybe he didn't have much down there or you missed

• No I felt his stick and berries all right and he was farely big hehe

• I never did it purposely. It happens when you play a game, ball hits the guy etc.
    It seems very effective to me :)

• Yes. When I play fight with my hubby and I'm losing a groin kick or punch is enough to have him take a break... but he doesn't keel over and all that dramatic stuff.

• I used it on my friend when I was little and he used to drop and curl up. My dad told me to stop, so I did... for a while.

• Yes playing soccer by accident. I kicked one of my guy friends and he seriously fell over and started groaning. I felt so bad, I could see the pain in his eyes and he was trying not to cry. Well at least I know the groin kick works and will only use it I times of need :)

• Yeah i have a few times, they deserved it...

• As if, no guy deserves that

• I've done it to girls too. sometimes people need to be put in their place.

• Not with a groin kick though

• Yep, a couple times. It's super effective and I've seen plenty of guys drop to their knees after being kicked there.

• Yes. I have.

• yes
    and i was wearing heeled leather boots trust me if you can defend your self and your strong like i am it hurts them.

• I've had guys drop to their kneeds from being h it in the balls

• hell ya and it works

• accidently threw a school book at my old friends crotch. he

• accidently threw a school book at my old friends crotch. he cried. he cried so much xD (i was like. 12. he was 12 as well)..

• when my little brother (12yrs old) grabs my boobs (me being 18) i punch him in the gut, and then in the groin. sure helps to keep his grubby incest hands to himself. lol.

• he cried as well. so i guess it does hurt 12yr old xD

• Never on purpose. Play fighting, accidental sack taps may occur lol