What does a 4th date mean?

Hey everyone, I'm a guy and I'm really beginning to feel emotion for this young lady. We have went on three dates, the first was breakfast, the second was sushi- and the third was a nice long hike for about 3 and a half hours. Unfortunately we didn't even end up kissing on any of the three dates, instead we do nice hugs at the end of the date, if we do both go on a 4th date is it assumed we both like eachother and perhaps she's anticipating me to make a move? I know as a guy we're supposed to initiate the kiss but I'm slightly nervous. She did linger around her car when we said goodbye so I am now beginning to realize that it may have been a signal that said "kiss me you idiot!" Lol. Anyway, in general what does a 4th date mean, and we haven't really escalated physically. We held hands on the second date, and that was about it!

Most Helpful Girl

• She likes you if she's stuck around for several dates. Lingering at goodbye is a glaring signal to kiss her. If there's another date, don't wait until the end to kiss her. Find an appropriate pause during the evening to sneak in a kiss and break the ice. Then you can give her something more passionate when you kiss goodbye. Don't wait too long or she'll think you're not into her if you never make a move.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sick of these trying to find meaning in things that don't have any questions. It means that she likes you and that you've been to 3 dates already. That's all a 4th date means...

• i think you can make some more move and act more relaxed with her now. 5th dates mostly means you're about to be in relationship with this girl I think. don't worry about not kissing yet. In general, 4th date means she thinks you as a nice guy who could be a boyfriend. personally i think, now it'd be good for you two going to a nice restaurant and go romantic a bit more :)

What Guys Said 0