If a guy wants to go on a weekend getaway, does that mean he's planning to have sex with me?

I met this guy 1 month ago
We have been going on few dates now
We go for dinner, movies, bowling, etc
He seems like a really nice, sweet and respectful guy
He pays for most things and refuses me to pay if I insist to pay
He wants to see me often during the week
He text me every day from "good morning" to "good night" and text me throughout the day
He asked about my family often
After the 4th date, he said he really likes me and asked me to be his girlfriend
But I said "I dont wanna rush into anything, lets just keep hanging out and see how it goes"
So yesterday we were talking:
Him - would you ever come away for the weekend?
Me - like a weekend getaway?
Him - yeah
Me - yeah i would
Him - if you could, where would you want to go?
Me - that place up north
Him - do u wanna go this weekend?
Me - nah not this weekend, probably sometime next month
Him - ok, let me know which weekend and ill take you
Is he just asking to have sex with me?
Or coz he genuinely likes me and want a relationship?
  • Yes it means he wants to have sex
  • Nah it means he just likes you and wants a relationship
  • Both
    Vote C

38

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw something funny once that basically said if a man is offered sex on the first date he will take it, if he is offered sex on the second date he will take it, and in fact whenever you are willing to offer him sex he will take it. But the guy who cares about you will stick around and wait until you are ready. Point being he’s most likely been hoping for sex the whole past month and if he hasn’t pressured you about it he’s probably a good catch in which case you can assume the weekend away will be the same as anything you have done in the past - he’s hoping at some point you will be ready, he’s been ready for a while. If you haven’t talked about your views on sex you probably should so you both understand each other’s expectations. Especially if you really Ike him but just aren’t ready - you don’t want him to think it’s because you aren’t into him enough which he might start to think after a while

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants to take things to the next level. At the very least he's hoping for sex and most likely he's putting things in motion to make that a high possibility.

Hopefully you trust him and he's a good guy otherwise you might be putting yourself in a possible rape situation. I have to caveat that last statement by saying that rape is never the victims fault, no means no.