Girls, do you prefer black men or white men?

I have dated both white guys and black guys. Black guys are hung, white guys not so hung and black respect there women more.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I've dated only black guys because I find them most attractive and I'm a white woman. Although they've all been tall, gorgeous, and hung, I find that they are actually quite disrespectful towards women. I'd love to find a hot black guy who actually treats me well.

What Girls Said 12

• I'm most attracted to my own race so that would be white guys.

• Fuck off with this bullshit. How many men have you been with them by age seventeen? Is it a lot?

You're comments are nothing more than gross generalisations.

• I don't think you are who you say you are. I think you're lying.

Did the black man who knocked you up treat you well after he left you?

Lies, it's all lies. You are a liar.

• White men. and i disagree with everything you said. Especially the last part.

• Black, but I think they worship you if you're a white female due to self shaming and the slavery thing though (If we are talking about balck and white in America).

• you're far too young to be having babies! Life really begins when your 25.

• I don't prefer either, but my boyfriend right now is white so I'll go with that :)

• Based on looks probably white guys but blacks guys are hot as well. I've never actually dated so I don't know about anything else.

• Only Dated White dudes.

• I prefer white. But I wouldn't decline to date someone because of the color of their skin.

• I admit black guys are packing extra meat in the trouser department and really know how to use it and are in better shape than mist white guys. All together black guys are a superior male specimen but I dont want to marry one. As a successful white woman I want a successful white man to raise little Caucasian kids. I have already aborted five bkack babies. Lets just say it takes more than something big and black to win the heart of this modern woman

• Black guys have bigger dicks. white guys are overrated

• White guys