If men are pigs and woman are equal to men, doesn't that make woman pigs also?

• Yep, woman are pigs too, as woman are 100% equal to men
  • Woman are only 99% equal to men, so woman aren't pigs

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• Some women agree with the former. Some women agree with the latter. Very few agree with both, although they are inherently contradictory statements.
    If you think men and women are equal you probably don't think all men are pigs the same way you don't think all women are bitchy.
    It means you're probably smart enough not to make sweeping generalisations.

• For some reason women are pictured as these graceful, caring, beautiful, fragile creatures. Well... most of them are not. Women can be mean or filthy too. They fart and belch too. This stereotype can not only be annoying for women, since they can be pressured to behave a certain way, but can also be harmful for men. Like when people don't believe a man when he says he was raped by a woman. Or when they are abused but no one takes it seriously. After all, women are caring, fragile and weak.
    So.. yes actually, just like men women can be pigs and it's time people realise that.

• 3|4
  • Oink oink 🐷🐽

• Sure. We'll go with that.

• Or, like, some people are pigs and some are not and what people define as a pig differs from person to person but regardless of all that, the genders are equal...

• Theoretically speaking, women have equal RIGHTS to men. Being a pig is not a right therefore women are not pigs by that logic.
    However some, if not all, women can be piggy at times so I voted A☺.

• Geez, nobody really believes that all men are pigs, and equality doesn't mean we're exactly the same, just equally valuable.
    Men are great and women are too.

• Yeah... When pigs fly ;)

• Why would you even bitch about being called that?
    media.giphy.com/media/PJ3wMa5ImiVY4/giphy.gif

• some women are pigs too, but some of us are sparkling unicorns!

• No, we are chicks ;p lpl

• i would say so because women can be just as scummy as men can be. Not all men and not all women are like that but some. :)

• Honestly I hate the whole "woman are equal" thing. Like obviously not. We're not as strong. We think and act differently. We're opposites. Women cannot do everything men can do. Men cannot do everything woman can do.

• Yes. We are the ham to your pork chops. The bacon to your pork loin.

• Technically not all men are pigs so technically not all woman are pigs 🐷

• Haaaaaaaa, I see what you did there! XD

Neither are pigs; they are humans. ;)

• i dont like pigs.. at all

• According to the Bible, we were made from man; and almost immediately found ourselves in hot water. So I prefer to think of us in this scenario as ribs, or bacon. Mmmm. Maybe that's why we're so tasty.

• Women are bitches and men are dogs.

• Oh for fucksake not every woman thinks men are pigs, some are but NOT all. Just like some womem are bitches, some men are bastards. doesn't mean the whole gender is foresaken. Why do men get all pissed and snarky when women just want to have the same oppurtunities. Which we do in most cases, so chill. Im pretty much happy with my rights, some attitudes still stick around but i know those will change.

• no ladies are kittens and men are pigs. Thanks. Sorry you were misinformed. THANKS OBAMA.

What Guys Said 28

• I used to work on a farm that had some pigs. I used to bring them flowers. They loved them. The flowers were a great treat, yummy! There was one guy who would curl up in the sleeping pen and all the little piggies would curl around him just like another little piggie. The piggies weren't racist or anything against humans, so they accepted him and just went to sleep with anyone who wanted to curl up with them.

Girl pigs, boy pigs, they were all so cute. Pigs are such cool animals. Smart, very social, love to play. I would throw a ball in the pen and the piggies would immediately start playing soccer. Seriously, it was just like soccer. One piggie would go running, kicking the ball along in front of him. The other piggies would chase and try to take the ball. Then if one got it, they'd go running and dribbling the ball in front of him. Heck, they liked soccer even better than flowers.

I've heard that some pigs insult other pigs by calling them human, but never seen it myself. All the pigs I knew were pretty cool.

• Your question is premised on the assumption that all men are pigs. You may certainly speak for yourself but I take offense at being called a pig. Certainly, some women hold that belief, but that's not the women who you should be chasing after. There are many good women out there if you should ever choose to get beyond your hostility and start looking.

• Well see depends how you see it. Equal and identical don't necessarily have to mean the same.

'==' is equals and '===' is identical.

If ("1" == 1) echo "YES";
    Else echo " NO";
    Here you'll get yes given both operands have the same value.

But with
    If ("1" === 1) echo "YES";
    Else echo " NO";
    You'll get no since the value may be the same but the type of operands is different with "1" being a string and 1 being an integer.

Basically '==' (equal) checks the value of the operands if they're the same or not whereas '===' checks both the value and the type of operands so even if the value is the same unless the type of operands are the same then they aren't identical.

Using this you can try to make an argument that the type of operands are different between the two categories and day no.

If you just wanna use conventional language though then sure why not lol

• Haha I love this question. Never thought of it to now. I voted A. Equal rights means equal rights. Lol 🐷🐽

• Women are delicious, therefore, they must be pigs too.
    But I thought they were seafood cause... clams? xD

• 1|2
    • Oh my god, so much ignorance and stupidity in one image... I don't even wanna know what was there if you keep scrolling down.
      Those women are a shame for other women, thank god they call themselves womyn.

• Some women are stupid. Fathers Day isn't about patriarchy and rape it's about paying respect to the person that helped make you a being, a stupid being but still a being.

• 4chan was the culprit and they wanted to start this trend. Sadly it actually worked.

• Women only want equal rights when it benefits them. They don't want the responsibility that comes with it.

• Yes, that would be true if both statements were accepted as truth.
    .
    To answer your question totally seriously:
    I believe men and women are equals in general, but even above equality, I believe in individuality.
    Some men are pigs, and some women are pigs.
    Some men are class acts, so are some women. I don't believe that one's gender decides the level of pigginess.

• i want to say yes but then again the women who say these things aka feminists believe they are "superior" than men. they just say they are "equal" to disguise their antagonistic shaming tactics.

so coming to the conclusion it wouldn't make them pigs but more like WARTHOGS.

www.96five.com/.../pumba.jpg

• Men are dogs, women are bitches... I am God...

• I thought men were dogs? DAMMIT why don't I have these super powers to morph into various mammals like SOME women think I do?

I want that power...

• some women are pigs , so are some men

anyone who thinks the gap is huge is delusional

you just hear about the asshole women less thats all

• women are just as bad as men, but they don't want to admit it

• Yes of course men are like the pig Willbur and women are like Charlotte from Charolettes web

• Love it. This is perhaps the most elegant way to filter out women who lack a sense of humor.

• As long as they like bacon it doesn't matter.

• That is how Miss Piggy came into existence.

• We all human beings and we should treated each other like we were our own. We're not perfect. I'm male and im completely different than guys you met. I don't play any silly mind games.

• If she's pretty, just smile and nod.

• Well all you humans are monkeys anyway

• I reserve my bacon jokes for police.

• Troll. Go back to crying under your bridge.

• Women WANT to be equal, some want to be better (the difference between feminism, and feminazism)

• yes i agree

• I think so yes. Lol.

• I always saw myself as more of a badger.

• Absolutely! The same applies to the dog concept. Men are dogs. Women are female dogs (bitches). Total equality!!!

• and what they forget is that if you treat a dog right he can be fiercely loyal. Or he'll run away if you treat him poorly

• Exactly!

• I like to be called a horse🐴