Guys, would you date a girl with short hair?

I have short hair. I want to know what men think of it. I'm trying to grow it back out. Originally, I had it shaved in support of my best friend, who had (and lost his battle to) cancer.

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry about your friend.

I get a lot of hate for this but no I wouldn't date a woman with short hair. Long hair is super important to me when it comes to sexual attraction. I am just not attracted to girls with short hair, and I am not going to date a girl that I am not attracted to. It wouldn't be fair to either of us. Now if the woman wore a wig, or had hair extentions I would be fine with that, but I am not attracted to the way short hair looks at all. I am not picky about other stuff like weight, but hair is one thing I can not compromise on.

What Guys Said 40

• Sure, I don't see any reason not to date her.
    See Anne Hathaway.
    Plus those blond hair suits your face perfectly ^_^

• Everytime I see a girl who looks great with short hair, I can't help but think she'd look even better with long hair... So it does suit you well, but...

• Depends on the girl. Some women look very good with short hair. Its all about whether or not it suits you.

• Eh, I don't really notice girls with short hair. For women, cutting off long hair is kinda like a fit guy putting on 20 pounds of fat.

I mean, look at the model level.
    Long hair
    cdn04.cdn.justjared.com/.../...vergent-clip-05.jpg

Short hair
    www.celebzz.com/.../...gent-press-conference_1.jpg

Short hair Shailene literally looks like a boy or a lesbian compared to long hair Shailene.

• Yeah I wouldn't mind it. A lot of women rock the short hair, like Anne Hathaway and Shailene Woodley (my current celebrity crush :P).

You look really good with short hair by the way, and that's great that you were supporting your friend. :) I'm really sorry about your loss though. :(

• As of matter of fact my first girlfriend had short hair like yours, so yes, lol I would be with a girl that had shorter hair.

• If I find her attractive, then yes. You for example, are attractive.

• Short hair is just as sexy as long when the girl herself knows how to show it off without fear. Your actions are memorable and I hope you get rewarded in double :)

• The story is sweet, but i would probably not pursue a girl i didn't know with short hair (depends how short though...). To me long hair is the ultimate sign of femininity and as such one of the major turn ons girls have, so sorry to say but probably not, but don't worry your hair will be back soon enough for you to find yourself a boyfriend.

• I definitely would!! It's honestly a cute style!
    I'm so sorry about your friend's battle. I pray she's found her place in Heaven.

• Yes, girls with short hair are just as attractive as any other girl

• Wow u did it juz for ur friend? Thats true friend right thurr 👌🏼

• I always prefer a girl with long hair, though some can still work short hair it would probably still look better longer.

Still, short hair in itself would not stop me from dating them.

• Yes... and.. your hair looks good in your profile

moreover... good for you to have done such a thing for your friend and sorry to read of his passing.

• short hair , long hair , no hair , blue hair , its her I am interested in and all those can be sexy anyway

• Depends, I've found women with short hair attractive before, but in general I like her hair to be about shoulder length.

• Yes, I love and prefer short hair on girls.

• Long hair is super sexy so sorry I wouldn't. I love to run my fingers through my girls mane haha. Respect to you for what you did though

• My first proper girlfriend had a huge Mohawk when we started going out and then shaved her head completely latter on and I was always supper attracted to her and she really suited both looks.

• i dont really care
    if the girl is cool and nice so yeah why not
    And your reason to shave it is very amazing and courageous!
    Much respect to you and im sorry to hear the loss

• I have and would do it again

• Long hair is preferred but short hair is by no means a deal breaker.

• Why not? What's the big deal? I even find pixie haircut cute.

• Yeah. Why not?

• i feel sorry for you and the friend you lost.

short hair has little to do if you are a beautiful girl deep within

• If she looked spicy enough.

• I prefer medium-length, but I would still date her if I liked her personality.

• Depends on how short it is?

• Your hair is charming.

• Of course that means nothing

• More from Guys
    10