A conversation I found on my Girlfriends phone?

So I was a little suspicious of a guy that my girlfriend was hanging out with a lot more and she was talking about him a lot more to me. We are long distance about 3 hours and I see her when ever I can and I think she does the same but doesn't seem like it but. I know its wrong to go threw her phone and stuff but I did. What do you think of this converation?
A conversation I found on my Girlfriends phone?!

Most Helpful Girl

• Not good. He seems like a decent guy because he wants to back off. However your girlfriend here seems like she could have kept doing whatever they've been doing. She said that she appreciates him wanting to back off but at the same time is "trying to be cool with that" which isn't that great. And he said that he doesn't want to keep her from being "100%" with you so clearly they've been doing stuff behind your back. This girl is not worth trusting or being with, she obviously has a thing for this guy and there's no point in being together with her anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Acting on part knowledge of anything is like a quack treating a patient
    2. This conversation is platonic for sure and non intrusive
    3. The distance stuff does play tricks on one's mind
    4. Especially women need to feel the warmth even if by phone calls, Skype or texting - maybe a lack of that is a shortcoming on your part
    5. Clearly these 2 are close but women think differently than men while this guy respects the relationship you guys have
    6. She's just probably sharing her mind with this guy while he may be getting interested but he sure seems a decent chap who doesn't want to step on toes and destroy relationships :)

• "This conversation is platonic for sure and non intrusive"
      I beg to differ. The guy said he doesn't want to keep her from being "100%" with her BOYFRIEND, and as far as I'm concerned a mere friend wouldn't be able to keep her from wanting to put her all into her relationship, a mere friend wouldn't be a "distraction". She even said that she's trying to be cool with this guy backing off. Which is not a good thing. They clearly have something going on.

• @LightsOff the most common perception is the one you have :) However, I thank you for your comment on this topic and my opinion but I'll settle to discuss with the asker if he comments :)

What Girls Said 3

• They have feelings for each other but they want to do the right thing and not pursue it. The guy doesn't want to feel guilty for breaking you guys up. & your girlfriend doesn't want to cheat on you. Honestly this won't last long. Sooner or later they'll be tempted and it'll happen. I'd say break up with her. Save yourself the heart ache.

• i think nothing of the conversation... i think a lot about your concern about the conversation i say break up

• I got lost in the text gibberish. Ask her directly.

What Guys Said 8

• www.google.co.uk/search

It seems like they have a thing to me but from what they're saying the guy probably wants to back off so she can give 100% to you

I wouldn't stay bro

• There's definetely something between them... but at least it seems she's respecting your relationship and the guy is respecting it too.

• The guy isn't trying to step on your toes, doesn't seem like anything to worry about. Its more about your girlfriends actions at this point.

• You need to make passionate love to her. He's trying to break out of the friend zone. She sounds like she's nicely trying to let him down look her in the eye and tell her you love her trust her and make love to her

• Leave her ass !

• It looks like two girls just talking. don't worry about it and respect her private life and phone calls and texts.
    Just ask her what's going on if you must.

• Well sounds like he's the guy bestie that can become more if you're not careful here. He seems okay, but it can very easily be a ploy he's saying to her he doesn't want to undermine the relationship between you two but makes himself appear more worthy as he does so.

Talk to her, ask her has she considered anything with this dude ever. If you should be concerned at what they have. Talk to her.

• She's just not that into you, plus long-distance relationships don't work. If I were in your situation, I would walk away.