Have you ever realized that there was a particular feature that makes you attracted to certain people?

For me i just realized not to long ago that I'm really attracted to a certain type of jaw structure

I noticed every time obsessed over a girls appearance celebrity or not they always had jaw structures similar to these examples above.

Update is apparently required

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 36

• Dark hair and strong eyebrows are my weakness ☺ curly hair is my other weakness. Nice hands, preferably some chub, and nerdiness/dorkiness get me every time

• I'm really attracted to dark haired guys that exude charm and kind-of magnetic personalities (although they may not always be good guys :/ )

• I go for brunette guys with light skin (south-west european type)
    but what really gets me is a nice and genuine smile, combined with a cheeky sparkle in his eyes. It's irresistible.

Like a moth to a flame, I can't help it lol

• Yes, I really like pointy slightly sticky out ears, a bit like Legolas in LOTR and I am drawn to that massively. Only realised recently though.

• I was just thinking about this today Yes! For me it is also jaw structure, but cheek bones/brow bone structure too. I like them more defined. Also the eyes. I like eyes shaped like the guys bellow. I also only prefer blondes/brunettes with blue eyes. I also always find out they're ancestors are either German or Scandinavian.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...43d13a7820.jpg

ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/.../...d-23017-1408383816-8.gif

• Now that I think about it, the last 3 guys I had a crush on were pretty different. One was Chubby, one skinny, one nice build or they had blue, green and brown eyes. So they definitely didn't look alike.
    But their face is what definitely attracted me in the first place.

• God I am sick of seeing that last girl everywhere lol she is so ugly and her jaw is one of the main factors in it lmao

• There exists something I'm always drawn to, but it's not a feature per se, it's difficult to explain it. Let's say it's uniqueness. The person who 's got something that makes you can tell him apart from a croud.

• I'm thinking about this and I will have to say yes. I'm usually attracted to guys with dark hair and tanned skin.

• Physically, I really like certain noses, shoulder build/build overall, and hands. Also eyes.
    In fact those all tend to be requirements for me to find someone physically attractive.

• Full lips seem to be my thing.

• Yeah eyes... there's a certain eye shape im pretty attracted to :P

• tbh im attracted to guys with nice biceps :) i know im typical... but it always gets me to give a second look (at the biceps not the guy)... hmm maybe i just like nice biceps :D

• Uh.. are they supposed to represent one jaw structure you like or are you presenting several jaw structures you like?

Yeah, I like adorable eyes.

• I like definied jaws too! And nice smiles. And glasses. And a cute clothing style.

Personality-wise, I love humbleness.

• Nope
    Filler

• I would go for beard... If a guy has an amazing masculine jaw line + a little hair (dark)

• I like nose. not really pointy nose, look like this one

http://i8.tinypic.com/7xsqpkx.jpg

• Feature? no..
    But if they have unshaven look that would catch my attention

• A face that doesn't look like an Alien.

• For me, it's usually dark and lazy/tired looking eyes.

• i like guys that are taller like 5'10 and up. also a nice smile.

• I'm really attracted to dimples, and a cheeky smile.

• The eyes get me. I like intense..

• Well obviously peronality but looks wise big deep dark blue eyes with long eyelashes full arched eyebrows and dark brown or blacl hair to go with it

• Yeah this is a weird one of mine. Eye brows that naturally do not match their hair color.

• I'm attracted to a certain personality type. I've dated all body types

• So you like girls with a stronger jawline?

• I have a thing for prominent veins, pretty eyes and intelligence.

• The girls you posted have completely different jaws structures.

I'm drawn to thick but well shaped eyebrows like this.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...412b4289b8.jpg

I'm also drawn to a sharp jawline. Not square like big bulky Brad Pitt jaw, but angular and sleek looking.

• More from Girls
    6

What Guys Said 29

• Blondes
    Petite body
    Long hair

Those are 3 that I consistently notice myself gravitating towards.

• I have a thing for athletic girls with green or blues and long hair. Every goddamn time I loose composure in front of them.

• Hey, that's me! hahaha

• @homper87 Hahaha then stay away :P just kidding :) Then know that you have a strong effect on certain guys :P

• Oh I know, that's why I dress more modestly. Don't like all of the attention! Especially at the gym!

• I don't think so. I'm trying to think of facial simlarilities in past crushes, but they all just have pretty faces that are symmetrical.

• A slightly square jaw but still round enough to be feminine. Most of the girls I've met with that facial structure also have a very MPDG kind of personality, especially when they have short or weird colored hair and makeup. I'm not so much attracted to the structure but the personality that comes along with it half the time, so I look for it.

• Besides the common things like booty and eyes for me, it's probably a girl's laugh. Can't really explain it but if a girl has this certain laugh I like, I immediately become a little curious about her. Even if she doesn't appeal to me in other ways.

• Yes, I like girls who have nice jawlines. Also eyes shape.

• The one thing that stands out for me in your examples is there eyes, not their jaw structure. They all have beautiful eyes, but I couldn't tell whether their jaws were truly similar.

• I think skin tone is a common theme in girls I like, kinda buttery.

• I like Asian girls noses and eyes. And their fare skin. I'm also attracted to people who have different cultural upbringings so they can share them with me. I enjoy being challenged by my partner.

• Yeah, it's indescribable though. I guess I am a sucker for eyes. I love a girl with beautiful eyes.

• Haha. It happens. I like similar features. My pref is angular facial structure

• Yeah, for me it's chubbyness (is that even a word)?

• yes this could be true, however some faces will be almost universally be considered attractive, in other words almost all people are attracted to a certain kind of jawline...

• Sharp facial features

• Freckles. I love freckles. :D

• Yeah, blue eyes.

• I was going with eyes, but a strong feminine jaw works too.

• The body part lying betwixt the ears.

• A woman with great hair > life itself

• for me its red hair and freckles or some interesting color of hair, not sure why but its a thing.

• The eyes because I like the way they look at me with desire and if they are colored oh my

• Believe it or not, we chose people based on our own appearance. Thats why most of the times, you'll see couples who look incredibly similar

• hair - i love bangs on a girl

• Tan skinned girls with green eyes are the best/

• Not like I only like girls with it but I like girls with light colour eyes, makes them look really beautiful in my opinion, I prefer long hair like dark red or brunette mostly and the one thing I would say is a deal breaker on attraction is height personally I couldn't deal with a girlfriend being taller than me (I'm 6'1-6'2 ish so it's not like I'm short)

• For me - face, eyes and hair.

• Yeah. For me its their curves. If the lady looks a lot like Jennifer Love Hewett, I'm usually infatuated instantly. LOL.

• For me it's intelligence. It's great to be with people who can think on their own and have their own opinion.

• Yeah, redheads