(quiz) which nationality should your lover be?

share your answer and state if you agree or disagree! :D
French
Frenchcinemainvasion. files. wordpress. com
You should date a French man!

Wonderful walks around the park, a beautiful picnic at the lake with fresh bread and cheese and a bouquet of flowers at the end. Your life will become a fairy tale. A French fairy tale..
The French men know true romance, and that's exactly what you deserve!

OMG I agree lol

Most Helpful Guy

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...42aa-854a-ae008e226f2d.jpg

You should date an Italian!

Fresh pasta, all you can eat Pesto and wonderful wine- your new Italian lover is downstairs preparing the most romantic dinner for you!
    Italians are warm, tender and passionate lovers, who will treat you like the princess you truly are.

These quizzes just get better and better!

Most Helpful Girl

• You should date a Swedish man!
    http://i.imgur.com/gEU8caj.jpg
    Tall, blonde and exceptionally gorgeous, the Swedish men were made for you!
    You are a very wild, spontaneous and "quick-on-her-feet" kind of girl who needs someone to calm her a little. With your Swedish boyfriend, you will learn to appreciate the lighter moments in life as well: Sitting together in front of the fire, reading together, and cuddling in bed on Sunday morning.

LOL, playbuzz is weird

• I am not Swedish 😔

• @PiuBelloAmante Sounds beautiful ;) We'd read Nicholas Spark's novel! Haha :)

What Guys Said 10

• British
    Britishwww.suitsmen.co.uk
    You should date a British man!

The British men are intelligent, polite, inviting and sharp dressers. An English man is exactly what you need in your life. Someone that will treat you with the respect you deserve and someone who will bring back your faith in men (and tea).

Thats why I am London ;)
    jk I like girls lol

• Seems to be made for girls but I'll give it a try...

French

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...41b9-bdeb-67be53330978.jpg

You should date a French man!

I can speak french but I don't really like doing it so meh...

• You should date a Swedish woman!

cdn.sortrashion.com/.../...avsson-peter-hahn02.jpg

Tall, blonde and exceptionally gorgeous, the Swedish women were made for you!
    You are a very wild, spontaneous and "quick-on-her-feet" kind of guy who needs someone to calm him a little. With your Swedish girlfriend, you will learn to appreciate the lighter moments in life as well: Sitting together in front of the fire, reading together, and cuddling in bed on Sunday morning.

• I tried, but when I got to the part that I was asked to pick a hot body and I saw no females, I just gave up xD

• How about a Swede?

• I started taking the quiz but then I had to stop after it asked what looks hot and what I look for in a guy.

• You should date an Italian!

• I hardly think there is an option for Asian-Indian guys and also the quiz is not for males so I'll have to pass unfortunately...

• This doesn't even give you the option for gender.

• Don't need a test for that it's croatian lol

What Girls Said 19

• Italian

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...42aa-854a-ae008e226f2d.jpg

You should date an Italian!

• British
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...42e5-8d62-1824865c8358.jpg
    You should date a British man!

• You should date a Spanish man!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4c88-8fff-9f92cf11dee7.jpg
    You are a shy and a bit introverted person. So a hot and steamy Spanish man - is the perfect match for you. He will take you dancing, tell you jokes and make your days a lot brighter. You will learn how to come out of your little shell and live as a free spirited woman!

Lmao 😂 this gotta be kidding me lol I don't even know any Spanish dude 😂😂 playbuzz sure is weird o. o

• Damn...

You should date an Italian!

Fresh pasta, all you can eat Pesto and wonderful wine - your new Italian lover is downstairs preparing the most romantic dinner for you!

• British

http://i.imgur.com/w0FOwJS.jpg

You should date a British man!

Oh yes, proud to be British.

<3

• oh wow I laughed so hard at my result!

I was surprised. If you knew how accurate this actually turned out to be! My boyfriend isn't arab, but he is Moroccan ( I think that this is the closest to the truth that this quiz result can be).

I chose romantic so I though... hmm perhaps I will get french

Is God trying to tell me something? xD

The description though... not as accurate lol

I wouldn't mind if he couldnt buy me all the luxuries I wanted

You should date an Arab prince!

All your life you've dreamed to marry a prince and live in a fabulous castle. Well, that dream is about to come true!
    Only a true prince can appreciate your wicked sense of humor, your wonderful (and expensive) taste in clothes and design and your passion for excellent food.
    Have a great time in your palace, your majesty! We hear Dubai is a beautiful place!

• 0|0
  • You should date a British man!

I'm definitely okay with that, haha. :P I haven't really lost my faith in men or tea, but other than that... sure!

• British
    You should date a British man!

yeah i am okay with that

• You should date an Italian!

pasta, pesto and wine all sound great! lol my boyfriend is irish and french i believe.

• You should date a British man!

Well my boyfriend is British and I live in the UK.

• It says that I should be with a French man.

• You should date a Swedish man!

haha maybe xD

• I got Italian... Not really what I'm interested in.

• i got arab prince - meh. didn't work out!

• Swedish guy

• English man

• I wanted German :'-(

You should date a British man!

• I should date a French man. Interesting lol.