Girls would you date a man whore?

Why or why not?

2

What Girls Said 2

• I've dated a couple, I played it down because they were older or whatever and found them good company and caring but at the end of the day I found they just loved the excitement and the attention they got from pursuing and going from one partner to the next and it got boring very quickly. It's pretty satisfying once you meet someone worth while and you see that the ex man whore is still stuck in their ways, having pointless superficial relationships where as you're happy in a real one.

• This is so true. I actually asked the guy who I mentioned in Cmastersons response why he slept around os much and he said it's the chase.

• Urgh! They are the worst. Did you consider it a helpful learning curve even though it's a crappy situation? I definitely did! Learnt how to be a million times more independent and assertive after being made to feel insignificant.

• Yeah definitely a learning curve. I ran into a similar guy straight after this one and managed to pick his BS up straight away, called him on it a dropped it.
      It also taught me to set more boundaries when it comes to men and pull back or walk away when they're being pushed or broken.

• Not by choice, unfortunately you can't fix peoples past. A couple of my boyfriends had more sex partners than I would've preferred however I came after that, and it's something you really have to think about being comfortable with to move forward with a healthy relationship x

• Thanks for your response. I have dated a few "man whores" all of which had either turned out to be very insecure, arrogant or showed a clear disrespect for woman in general.

After 9 months of dating the last guy I was with told me I was his 122nd girl he'd slept with. As a woman who doesn't have sex outside of a relationship or long-term dating I couldn't get past this and wondered often how I ranked down his conquest list and ended up breaking up with him because of this. He treated me well I just couldn't get past it and wondered what he really thought of each of those women.

• Yeah I get what you're saying totally! Which is why i think people definitely need to think about it, as in if they could move on and not hold it against them otherwise the relationship will just be full of resentment and grudges over something you can't control, but you can take control of the situation (which you did). We should always be true to ourselves and not trick ourselves into thinking we could be okay etc. :)