Boyfriend put his hand on my stomach when he found out I was on my period?

I could understand if i was pregnant but im not. I complained about cramps and he said its that time of the month and put his hand on my stomach. I want to know what this means

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you cramp in your stomach and he just wants to comfort you. Boyfriends and guys know there's nothing they can do to make you feel better internally, so the least they can do is comfort you.

What Guys Said 4

• Sympathy..

• I dont know but when I had stomach aches when I ate something wrong as a little kid, my dad always laid his hand on my stomach and moved it in circles. Kinda like a massage. He did that until I fell asleep. Helped a lot. Nowadays I do it myself when I get stomach aches, I dont know why but somehow it helps. So maybe thats what your boyfriend tried.

• he's messing with you probably just trying to be silly nothing to worry about

• lol that's hilarious for some reason, he was probably just trying his best to make you feel better.

What Girls Said 6

• Sympathy or comfort, if anything. You're reading too much into it, love.

• Sometimes having your belly rubbed helps cramps, maybe he found that out and tried to do it?

• My guy does that to me and personally I love it. He doesn't just put his hand on my tummy but rubs it to "try" and take away any pain I'm experiencing. When a guy can sympathize with his girl like that, you know that he really cares about you.

• It's sometimes comforting... Whenever I have cramps my boyfriend does it and he has really warm hands so it kind of helps... It's also just a way of showing he cares, I guess...

• Aww i like that. I'de love if a guy did that it's so sweet. He was just trying to be sympathetic and nice. Aw. Nice boyfriend.

• He sympathizes you.