Stopped calling me babe. Should I be worried?

boyfriend recently went through a withdrawal period. Gave him his space but in the process stopped calling me babe. Always reponds when I call him that but never says it back. He's not a real touch feely mush guy though to begin with. Should I be worried? Or what's the deal

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's not a very romantic person to begin with, maybe he never felt comfortable calling you babe in the first place. Maybe he just felt obliged to say it because he knew that you liked it. However, I don't think that you should be too worried unless he stops showing interest in you completely.

What Guys Said 2

• Be worried, if I stop calling a girl babe that means I'm preparing her for the breakup so its not a surprise...

• You probably did something wrong? Are you flirty when you talk to other guys. Some girls flirt and don't realize it, but that's not their falt.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think so maybe your kinda of worried about him.