Do girls like beefy muscular guys or low body fat ab guys more?

Do girls like beefy muscular guys or low body fat ab guys more?Beefy

Low boyfriend

• Beefy
    29% (6)35% (9)32% (15)Vote
  • Low boyfriend
    71% (15)65% (17)68% (32)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
LOL auto correct changed Low boyfriend to Low Boyfriend. Disregard that.
OMFG. AGAIN. Low B/F guys. B/F = body fat

0|0
11|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha @your correction😬😂😛

And from those photos I think they are both nice... I do not like too big muscular, nor do I like very detail muscular... But I am more attracted to the body that appears to have hair 😯😐.. I don't know why, I just am more drawn to it... I feel attraction.. Perhaps cause it seems more manly?

But having said that, I would prefer if he had less volume? Lol... Like I like wide, but those arms look like he can't even put his arms around me because of too much muscle and look a bit weird. ... So I would probably like someone between the two of those... 😬

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• skinn with defintion , but tbh with you , face , they like a handosme face and healthy body , if you're not fat thats good enough , if you have muscls , well your chances got better , but a good looking confident guy is better than a muscular less attractive one... at least speaking from experience

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I like chubby trying to get healthy type of guys.

0|2
    0|0
  • Both are too big for me. Just lean with muscle but not TOO much is good... like if he wore a sweatshirt you wouldn't see bulging muscle but if he took it off you're like oh that's nice

And I don't like 6 packs that much. They look unnatural to me for some reason! A faint one is nice but for some reason I've always found a fit guy with a mostly flat stomach but a little pudge by the belly button super frickin cute

1|0
    0|0
    • by the way it looks like the second guy is even bigger..

• he's not lol he just has lower body fat. Zyzz was 180lbs or something like that. Guy above is pushing 250lbs

• Oh okay. Both are huge lol

• Lol nahhhh

1|0
    0|0
    • what you mean nah lol

• Just nah, what happened to normal? Like not to muscular nor to skinny. I like slim fit

• neither. I'd like a normal healthy looking guy. no tones muscles, just slim.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like low body fat on guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • interesting... so u don't like guys who are in super shape with really low bodyfat? Why is that? :-P

• Obviously lying lol. Yeah I don't like attractive in shape guys with low body fat.

• @Prof_Don and asker ☺SEE PROFILE PIC☺ my fiance is in shape, good shape at that, but he doesn't have super low body fat. Low body fat on guys looks creepy and I don't want to see his veins popping out all of the time. He would also need to be in the gym all of the time as well as have a formulated diet. I want to be with somone that can sit down and have a normal meal with me as well as go running 5 miles with me or hit the gym to do play basket ball with me.

Also, both of those images are extremes. -_-

• Yuck! Lol neither! I hate all that muscular stuff! Lol lean and possibly toned is what I like.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol well I'm the beefy guy forsure. That guy has a pretty similar physique to me. I like to work out.. what can I say.

• Haha and that's perfectly okay! Just totally not my thing! My boyfriend is a string bean with a lovely flat tummy. I love that 😂

• Neither, rather have an athletic guy with a good brain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lean. I'm not really into the muscular guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah. I love both, but I don't know why prefer swole body than lower body fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • A ton of chicks would be into either of those guys. Girls on GAG tend to prefer slimmer guys than what irl people find sexy, it seems.

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL. GAG may be a virtual space to meet, but users on GAG are also virtual? Like.. what are we, fictional characters? LMAO.
      By the way, I also prefer no hunky/beefy guys. They can be happy working out and all, respect, but they turn me off. I think I'm more for lanky or okay-fit healthy people. My boyfriend is fit-healthy.

• The ladies of GAG tend to express an average preference that tends to be slimmer than the average preference I hear expressed offline. Better? 🙂

What Guys Said 5

• Donate some meat to me dude. I give you $5!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it will really depend on the girl. When I was 140lbs string bean girls said they liked my body... now I'm 185lbs and I get the same response. It's personal preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • The top guy and Zyzz both have very similiar levels of musculature.

Oh, and both use (or used, RIP) steroids.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most girls on here prefer beefy obese men.

0|0
    0|0
  • What was happening? "bf" becomes "boyfriend"? let's see... boyfriend

Anyway I voted B, I expect most girls would prefer a reasonably muscular guy who's lean over a highly muscular guy who isn't so lean.

0|0
    0|0