Guys, I'm a black girl looking for a white guy... I see them looking but why don't they approach me?

Guys, I'm a black girl looking for a white guy.... I see them looking but why don't they approach me?
That's me on the picture.
I'm not just attracted to white men...

Again... I date other races... But I find it weird when white guys look at me and don't act upon it.
I like white guys people and I would like to date em more often, it's all I'm saying 🙂🙂🙂

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys aren't interested. I think they're a minority, but my guess is, anyone dating interracially probably has a slightly lower success rate, just don't take that to heart.

More significantly though, I'll say two things (which have the same result):
    - just like you're not sure if white guys like you, white guys aren't sure if you like them. In fact some stuff I've read suggests a larger percentage of black women aren't interested in white men than vice versa. But I know plenty are. Anyway, the white guys you're eyeing? Many of them assume they have no chance.
    - there are different cultural expectations about approaching and indications of interest etc. These aren't by race, but lets be real, there's some overlap. In north america, the average white guy is a little more subtle than the average black guy (and less persistent) while being MORE obvious than the average Asian guy. All these 'approaches' are fine within their own group, but can be mistaken outside.

Basically white guys are gonna be a little less confident and a little more subtle even if they are confident.

So you gotta flirt extra to encourage them.

• I guess I could do that... But how? Any suggestions?

What Guys Said 11

• Probably either intimidated or aren't sure you're into them. Try throwing some hints their way or maybe try outright flirting with them. Haha you look good, you should have plenty of options :)

• They're probably intimidated by the booty.

• Lol my booty is pretty normal...

• Going against social norms is always tough.

• Trust me... Thanks man 😉

• You're beautiful, but the culture is different.
    I heard that black people are really straight forward, feel free to correct me
    But I don't think it's the same as white people

• Thank u😊😊
      Yea black man are not afraid to get a rejection it seems, they just go for it!

• Hahaha yeah
      "it's so out of my comfort zone"
      it's the same thing for us guys xD

• I know I know... But yea I'll give it a shot

• I'm not sure this is a race issue, you're a very pretty woman and guys do get intimidated. Most of my white friends aren't the type to walk striaght up to a girl (white or black) and ask them out, they prefer to make conversation somehow or be introduced by a friend. I'm sure if you spoke to the guys who are checking you out they'd be very pleased ;)

• Thank u for the compliment😉
      Let's say I'm on the train we exchange a couple looks... I mean I can't just walk up to him and start a convo... lol (don't forget the audience)

• You could walk over an ask for help of some kind. "HI, I'm trying to find a ***** near ***** station. Do you know the area? Have you gone there? How was it? My ex-boyfriend used to take me there." Anything to talk. If I were younger I'd ask you out, you're cute.

• They want to I guarantee it, but are probably scared of rejection.

• maybe they're only interested in whites, like you are.

• I'm not only interested in white guys...
      And if they are not interested why are they looking?

• no, you stated in the title that you were searching for white males..
      they may be searching but for white females..

• Okay

• Because you aren't approachable and you still believe in the sexist ideals of men approaching women.

• What makes u say I'm not approachable?

• You mean "attractive", not "attracted" right? Or you have some serious mental disturbances.

• You're good looking, it sometimes happen we can't get what we like.
    It happens to both male n female, they can't get their choice.
    So don't take it serious :) :)

• I'd think you'd have no trouble finding a white guy. Seriously... you are very pretty.

• A lot of white guys believe black girls dislike them. If you make eye contact with a guy you'd like to chat with smile at him. Let him know you won't bite his head off if he tries to interact with you. Girls on average may be smaller than guys but that doesn't mean y'all don't scare the hell out of us...

• You make a good point! Hahaha
      I'll definitely smile and maybe even wink at him😉😉😉