Why do white girls hate white boys?

I always hear them saying that we're stupid, useless, pathetic, can't compete with men of other races, wimpy, weak, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• White women are made to look almost heroic for interracial dating, even though the vast majority of them that ir date, do it for nasty and sleazy reasons.

White guys are villianized for interracial dating, even though a lot of them actually marry the woman. They are also villianized if they dont ir date (all white people are).

so its damned if you do, and damned if you dont.

• I think the reason white boys are hated so much is because it's the in thing now. White guys are public enemy number one these days.

• White people don't get villianized for interracial dating because it rarely even happens! If it happened a lot and then a white person said that they were against, and it was gross, or something like that, then maybe I would be able to agree with you. But it doesn't happen often.

• @Roostah Uuuuuh. Have you checked the news.

What Girls Said 3

• Only in the Internet 😉

• They don't

• That makes no sense. I've never noticed that.

What Guys Said 6

• Society accepts women being sexist much more than men being sexist towards women. Many women use that because they know they can get away with it. If we are sexist to women then the world ends.

• If they put you down, then screw them (not literally, of course). Try your luck with a lovely latina lady or the Asian persuasion...

• Here we go again with the white hating white shit...

• What country do you live in? I am black and I RARELY meet white girls that are not attracted to white men. Every now and then you'll come across that used hoe who says she only likes black guys "just because."

• There is a girl on here that asked if she was considered racist if she did not want to date a black man

• White boys don't act like real men, let their women walk all over them and are sub servant.

This is why more and more white girls are going for dominant alpha black guys.

40.media.tumblr.com/.../...eFW051sb0o83o1_1280.jpg