At what age is a girl considered JAILBAIT in dating terms and why?

• 13-
  • 14-
  • 15-
  • 16-
  • 17-
  • 18-
  • 19-
Personally I find the term JAILBAIT to be offensive and its often used to insult me by people who see myself out with my thirty year old boyfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything under the age of consent which differs in most places so 15 and under

Most Helpful Girl

• Well my first time was with my husband he was 25 and I was 14. I think thats the perfect age for men and women as girls mature faster than boys. The law is too resticting these days. How was it ok for our founding fathers to take teen brides which has been done for thousands of years but wrong today,

• This is messed up..

• I'm sorry that you feel that way about yourself. You are also a woman. Not all of us are manipulative just as not all men are any certain way.

It's not weakness to care for someone or to love that person. Caring or loving makes you vulnerable. It makes you want to trust and believe them. It makes it hard to see lies and to notice your insecurities being used against you.

I wish you luck in your marriage and in life, but your views are twisted.

• You're a very lucky dumbass and your husband is a pedo.

What Guys Said 19

• "jailbait" = under the age of consent in your area.

Observe the color coded chart, and avoid jail! If she is underage nothing wrong with doing whatever u want to do to her... in your mind. :-P

------

upload.wikimedia.org/.../800px-Age_of_Consent.png

• Upvoted for colorful chart!

I don't know about in the USA, but by Canadian law, it's still illegal even if it's in another country where it's legal by their law, technically.

• It's really not a matter of opinion or what's considered what. If the girl is under 18, you can go to jail for having sex with her. Bottom line. I don't know why anyone is voting for any other ages.

• I'd say 16 because a lot of girls are pretty well developed at that age. Under that most still look like kids. But I tend to like girls my age for there maturity.

• It depends on the country, where I live 14 years old is considered legal already.

• Whenever I could end up in jail when doing sexual stuff with her, so below the age of consent. In my case that's <16

• About 14, by the way, they are all hot ;)

• Jailbait references anyone under the age of consent. Different state/countries have different ages of consent, so it varies.

• In Australia it's any girl under 17 because if you have sex with a girl that age and you're 17 or older and get caught and charged you WILL go to jail

• Anything under 17 is considered jailbait on my terms.

• 15-17 is jailbait

• Under the age of legal consent.

• Why the hell am i being thumbed down lol, i did'nt judge anybody just answered the question :P

• Its used for any girl under age that could result in jail time for having sexual relations with.

• Anything below legal age or young enough to make said guy a pedophile

• I love jail bate. OMG look how sexy. Nice tight body's. Firm titties and asses. OMG.
    They have me raging hard ! I would do any one above. Like right now. I see them in public and just wanna beat my meat right on the spot

• I take fifthteen year olds up to the top of our mountain for a spin and give the two choices either get out and walk home or drop their panties.

• Been there lol. I would just give you a blowjob lol take it or leave it.

• I would take it lol

• 17 and below is too young for me. She gotta be at least 18.

• Depends on the law in your country or state. 16 and above is legal where I am

• i hope you are a male troll. other than that i admit jailbaits can be attractive.

• Under the age of consent usually between 16-18

What Girls Said 16

• If they're not legal. Depends on where you live, really.

• I would agree. Whatever the legal age of consent is where you live, that is the line as to whether jail is a possible outcome or not.

• Jailbait means the girls are under the legal age of consent in their state. The man could literally be imprisoned for sleeping with her if her parents find out and press charges, if the local prosecutor presses charges, or if she presses charges. The state has decided that a girl of her age is not mature enough to understand all the implications of sex (risks of pregnancy, STDs, and emotional affects) and is striving to protect her.

It is pedophilic to want to sleep with people who are literally children. Sleeping with someone under the legal age of consent is called statutory RAPE.

• There is a world outside the USA FYI #MERICA

• Saying people who feel emotionally traumatized by men who took advantage of their young and developing minds are weak minded and have a victim mentality has nothing to do with being happily married.

• She has a point. At 16 your fully grown adult and if your not you never will be.

• It's when you're under the age of consent (usually 18) and the other person is above that age of consent.

• I know some 15 year old girls and they're hot as fuck.

some 13 girls are so damn fine too... I know it's sick but I've seen many who look at least 17 and they're like 13 or 14, it's fucking impressive.

• You're considered jailbait when you're not legal or a teen and especially if you dress/act like a slut.

• you're not considered jail bait AT an anger. you're considered jail bait UNTIL an age. jail bait meaning if the guy has sexual relations, with her he could go to jail. as in he's going for the 'bait' that lands him in jail. in this scenario yes a woman is being compared to dried crustacean. on a hook.

legal age is the cut off point of being considered jail bait.

it differs in different states counties. 18 is safe though bc its legal anywhere at 18.

• Jailbait is anything under 18 in the u. s. age of concent is 16 in most places but even then if shit hits the fan the girl has until she's 21 to file charges. Its best to keep it legal and only have sex with adults. Not children.

• 19, isn't jail bait. In the U. S. they are considered legal adults.

and I've been jailbait since i was 14, it depends on how the girl acts, and how old she looks.

• Under the age of consent. Where I am it's 16 or 18 depending on sexual orientation.

• It's disturbing how many men seek and have sex/relationships with young teens.

• Have you ever considered maybe he's taking advantage of your age and naivety? Ik you'll try to say that you're not naive but we all are at that are, at my age now, whether we like it or not.

• depends how old the other person is when they get to be 17/18 but defiantly 16 and under

• i think its 18 in va!

• If you're above 20 then anything under 16 is unacceptable.

• Any age under 18 is jailbait. There is no specific age.

• It depends on your laws. Or why would you call someone jailbait if you can't go to jail because of her even if she's under 18? If you think it's acceptable to do or not is something different

• Yeah that's what I mean

• Love how you're downvoting everyone lol

• The age of 18 and under IS jailbait. Yes it's true.