Guys, What's the maximum height of a girl you would date?

Updates:
I'm 5'11' and I've had guys tell me they would only date me if I was shorter.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy can only date girls shorter than him, he needs to grow up and get over his fragile manhood.
    A tall girl has more length to kiss and play with up and down her body.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I'm only average height (5'10"), and though my preferences skew more toward petite girls, I have dated a girl your height before, and was fine with it. My buddy would absolutely LOVE you - he's 6'5" but he loves tall "Amazon" women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably 5'9 although it's unlikely. I feel like most tall girls in that height range expect a guy over 6ft and if they were to date a guy under 6ft they have this condescending attitude that he should be thankful she gave him a chance and lowered her height requirment. That they don't respect him as much as they would a taller guy.

I'd rather date a girl who prefers my height range and doesn't just settle because she couldn't get a tall guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure most guys will say that they prefer girls shorter than them. It is just a masculine thing. I'm 5'10, so under that is good for me. One of my friends dates a girl that is a few inches above him though..

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd date a girl taller than me, I'm 5'10". Height really isn't an issue with me and doesn't play into my attraction level really. Like most girls height is a major factor, I don't get it, but I happen to be taller than most girls

1|0
    0|0
  • It would have to be like 6'6" or something that was pretty high up there, I have a preference for tall girls (5'8" & up)

1|0
    0|0
  • I will date 5'0 to 6'5.

1|1
    0|0
  • 6'5". I'm 6'1" and almost done growing, so at some point it'd get inconvenient. I'm also mostly attracted to girls around my own height so much shorter wouldn't be preferable either.

1|0
    0|0
  • 6'6" I'd think. Roughly.

1|0
    0|0
  • 6.0 As max

1|0
    0|0
  • A woman that is my height. I am 6'3".

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'7", so I would be ok to date girls who are 5'6.5" or shorter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm maybe 6'4, I'm 6'2.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she's pretty enough I'd date someone 5' 8", but probably no taller.

I'm 5' 10".

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm like 5'11 too and my ex was at least 3cms shorter then me so it's fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • My maximum is 5'7

1|0
    0|0
  • Any height.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a limit, it isn't really important to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5,10 is the limit for me. I'm 6ft 1 by the way

1|0
    0|0
  • Great question, i'd say 5 ft 8/ 1,75m for me.

0|0
    0|0