He blocked me after the first date?

So. I met him like a month ago, and we got along great. From weird norwegian comedy, up to music, we had a lot in common. We consecutively wrote each other over three weeks, getting on really well, making stupid inside jokes, and generally just yeah. We had it going on.
Then yesterday we had our first date, I went over to his place and we watched some British Tv shows we're both fond of.
Now, today he ignored me, and then wrote
"If that was you on your best behaviour yesterday, then just,... wow. And no, not gonna happen."
I was pretty hurt, and I asked him to clarify what he meant, which he first went on to ignore. I asked again, and again. And yeah, again. Until he just said "we're too different"
I thought well, ok. If you say so, after meeting once? But it's his choice right, I can't blame him for just.. not feeling it.
The thing that really wound me up, is that after that statement. He blocked me on whatsapp. Fair enough, I sometimes do that when I don't like people. Well, no. I delete their number. But whatever works. And then I found out that instead of unfriending me, he also blocked me on facebook.

Now I'm sorry, but if you're not interested, but you still have a lot of similarities, I'd think friendship would still be part of the game. But instead he acts like I shat in his washing machine,
I just don't get this behavior, and I'm afraid someone might have bad mouthed me (his roommate is friends with a girl who kinda just took it as her lifejob to ruin mine bc of a childish feud we had 6 years ago)

What do I do now? Or just... why?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds to me based on what you typed that and do not get me wrong.. I do not in any way want you to think of me as some shallow person or person for telling it the way I view it.. he wanted you to give into him right from the start and probably sex was his motive. and you.. to him did not offer that up and I applaud you for that. and when his inflated ego said to himself.. nope she is not going to give in and do that.. he is now is putting up all these so called barriers towards you.

It just may be best that you remember those times when you watched some British shows and had a few good laughs.. but to me that is maybe all that will come of this.. there are a lot of other guys that do not have as big an inflated ego as the one he has.. we are not all painted with the same brush.. I do wish you all the best in the world.. but just know that there are guys out there that are the same as him.. some even worse.. take care

• Dont think he was into sex. He didn't try to pull a move or anything. Just became very distant suddenly as he was writing with someone.

• @Punkin45 unmm there is literally no indication that he was looking for sex according to the post lol. There is not evidence except that there is a male stereotype.

• I experienced the same thing the asked experienced. The guy also tried having sex with me. I turned him down this happened Saturday. We haven't spoken since then. I thought the same thing of what you just said but wasn't sure if you that was the case.

Most Helpful Girl

• Happens all the time. Sounds like he expected sex. Never go to a guy's place for a first date. They assume if you come over (or vice-versa) you're hooking up.

He was expecting you to give sexy signals and you didn't, hence the "best behavior" comment. You're clueless because that's totally not where your head was, but I guarantee you it's where his head was. He sounds shocked and disappointed. Personally I think you are absolutely fine in your behavior and expectations, and you're better off without him. I'm just trying to explain from his point of view what's going on.

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah that sucks when people aren't straightforward and won't talk and they decide to ignore you. It sounds like his mind is made up for whatever reason so it's best to forget him. Besides either he irrationally jumped to a conclusion or you did something wrong you aren't aware of. If you didn't do anything then he has some crazy ideas in his head and he probably doesn't seem like the right person for you.

• Forget him !
    He's a jerk
    You deserve better :P

• From just reading the header

You do nothing! Move on, he blocked you thats it

• Lmaoo someone's mad

• because he was expecting sex without having to work for it, which you didn't provide

• friendship? lol for what.

• Everybody in the world is different, Nobody's the same there's lots of differences between people, I wouldn't worry about it. He doesn't sound like very nice person.

• " what do I do now?" let it go an you move on

• Call him

• He was not attracted to you at all!!

• HA HA HA

What Girls Said 11

• He could have said he wasn't attracted, but instead he chose to mock you and be rude.

You don't want to be friends with such an asshole anyway.

• He was expecting you to be sensual and root him.

He has a nasty way of being rude to you about the truth. Be glad you don't need to talk to him anymore.

If you want to retaliate. Just tell him he is the biggest creepiest 2 face backstabber and faker in the world. Wahaha.

• Ugh this is gonna sound so weird and judgement but I swear I'm psychic with vibes that I get from guys. He could be a female version you could be great everything perfect we got along and got a lot in common but when we spent one on one together I felt NOTHING it kinda sucks because it's a shitty trait but I cut them off just like he did. It's a personal issue not yours. You deserve better. Cheers hope I didn't upset u

• What kind of behavior did you exhibit?

• honestly, nothing out of the ordinary? I might have made some bad jokes out of nervousness. And he knew I smoked so that can't be it. But like I said, he's acting like I kicked his cat or killed a mouse with my bare hands that ran around there. Or just opened tinder and started swiping in front of him. Which I didn't.

• Hmm he sounds like a jerk to be saying that to you for no reason... what kind of bad jokes? Did you offend him possibly?

• Fuck him!!!

• He is an asshole forget him.. you are a Nice girl and will find a nice guy, so just chill and relax and enjoy your life,...

• Wow, sounds really hurtful. How was he acting DURING the date?

• Constantly on his phone (a hing he said I did too much. Which weirded me out because I only was on my phone to show him stuff. He kept writing with someone)

• Wow, that's fucking rude. Just keep that in your mind and think about how shitty he was and you'll forget him in no time. And I say this from personal experience.

• No guys want To be "just friends" with girls they meet online. They are either looking for a serious relationship or just sex not friends.

• Fuck him and that girl you had a feud with. It's been 6 years! Tell her to get a fucking life!!

• I'd forget him. Maybe he wasn't feeling it in person, and might be chatting with other women as well. So if he didn't feel it, he just wants to cut and run before getting in to something. He sounded a bit rude, but I don't know the entire context of what happened. Also, asking 4 times is overkill for me (I am a one time - nothing, try again next day - nothing, then stop type of person). I'd just move on.

• Lucky escape, he sounds like a total asshole