Do girls like rich guys with muscles?

In high school I was trying to figure out why girls dont like me. I thought I was a decent looking guy, and I am really nice to everyone, but especially girls. So I hit the gym and started working out, and now 3 years later I have a six pack, a swimmers body, and look really muscular (although not like those body builders, they are too muscular). Anyway the internet led me to believe that women like rich muscular guys... well I come from money, and when I graduate college in May I'll be making double what most people my age are making, and I am now muscular from working out, and I still get zero interest from women. Whats the deal here, what am I doing wrong? Just reading through what the internet says women like muscular rich guys, and yet here I am getting nowhere with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you ever say your rich or come from money? If yes that could be a reason actually. Since some chicks feel inferior to rich guys if they aren't rich. Feeling like they don't fit in that kind of society.

Though it could also be your trying to hard? Maybe don't think about it when you talk to a chick?

Plus you should base finding chicks around your OWN personality. So what ever activities you love the most when your just goofing off or having fun. Look for chicks that like doing the same. Like I found my current boyfriend while playing video games. Which we have been together for almost 4years now. He's the greatest thing to have ever happened to me. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• holy fuck you really thought all it took was to be rich and have muscles. lol

• I mean thats what the internet led me to believe... I dont understand women at all so I was thinking that other people on the internet had cracked the code of what they actually want. Of course this was also in high school, I've known for a while that they dont like this stuff cause I've been single for my whole life, but I want to know if they actually like this stuff or whether I just wasted my time at the gym.

• you wasted your time at the gym if you're working out for others, not yourself, point 1.

point 2, girls do like money, and about half find muscle appealing, hell who doesn't like money? its about the way you hold yourself. no one likes a douche.

i dont know you personally, or how you act/treat women, so i can't judge whether you are doing something right or wrong.

What Girls Said 13

• How's your personality? Looks are good, but that can only get you so far. How's your confidence and what is your attitude like? Are you being genuine and honest?

Personality really is the key to it all... You can have everything, but if your personality sucks or you're wayyy too shy, that won't help you either. Are you very shy?

• Ya I'm pretty shy, why does that matter though? Everyone tells you to "be yourself" so being myself involves being shy, I embrace that and women dont like me whats the deal? Why is it so bad to be shy?

• Yeah, it is actually a really terrible thing we teach to women in society! It is stupid and hopefully, you will find women who are more go getters... Some women are just too submissive. You don't want those anyway. You need someone more dominant.. you'll find her, you're probably just in the wrong place at the wrong time ;-)

• Some women do expect men to do everything, other women just go out and get them. There is a little bit of all in this world... So don't lose hope, one day an awesome chick will come and grab you! You will see ;-)

• I personally don't like muscles. Rich isn't a bad thing but it's also not something that I'm looking for. If your personality sucks or you act like an ass, you'll get zero interest.

• So I guess my personality sucks then cause I am certainly not a jerk. Any tips on how to improve my personality?

• I dunno, 'cause every girl likes different things, y'know? I'd personally be more attracted to you based on how polite and well-spoken you were and whether you treated others kindly. Being funny is always good too.

• This is the answer I was afraid of, money and looks are easy to understand. If all women wanted rich guys, then if I have 1 million dollars (which I dont this is only a scenario), then I know that I am highly desirable because only a small percent of men have that much money. If all women wanted guys with six packs then its easy, you either have a six pack or you dont, and its real easy to see which one is the case. But for personality how in the heck do you know whether you have a good personality or not? Maybe my personality is amazing but girls dont like me because I am too quiet, or maybe my personality sucks but then how do I improve it? There is no easy logical answer, with money its like "oh go work harder and you get more money", with muscles its like "go to the gym more and you will get them", but with personality there is no way to improve, which sucks because my personality sucks and I have no idea how to make it better.

• I have never cared for financial status, it makes no difference to me personally. As for muscles, they're nice and all but they don't make a break a guy.

• Who are you? Outside of the guy who is changing his life to please women according to Internet advice.

• Well... yeah?

But charisma does change everything. So does knowing how to dress and having an attractive face.

• with those materialistic qualities you will bee attracting the wrong type of girl best is if you come across as confident and funny those are the true traits to have

• I'd just like to point out I dont even attract those type of girls. Not that I want them, because I dont like those type of girls, but its at least nice to have someone interested in you (rather then a whopping 0).

• Try having an actual personality. That always helps.

• And how does one get an actual personality according to you?

• It's who you are. If you're only focused on your riches and your appearance then it's only natural that your personality probably won't be very attractive. Focus less on those things. Girls like to see who you are. What things you like to do. Your hobbies and interests. Things of that nature.

• All you said is that your rich and muscular that doesn't really do anything for me. A lot of women today want more than a six pack with 6 figure income.

• Too bad your so young

• maybe you don't have the right technique

• Have a good personality. Be humorous, kind, caring, and selfless. But keep those muscles.

• Girls like muscular and rich (or at least, not poor) men, that's right. But you know what, they like even more CONFIDENT guys. The kind of guy who is always comfortable in any situations, who smiles a lot, is cool and don't care about what other people think about him ;) Hope it helped !

• No. Its false that women like rich muscular guys. I, for eg , am not interested in both these things. As i know i have to earn and fend for my own self. And am not a big fan of muscles.
    Maybe its something regarding your attitude that women react this way? can be Anything u do sub consciously?

What Guys Said 5

• Nope, they like poor fat guys that rot away playing video games, have no ambition and are going no where in life lmao

• Thise are like their two favorite qualities in a man

• Not to troll or anything, but maybe your perception of yourself isn't the same as what it is to these women. Maybe you aren't as nice or charming, or attractive as you think. Maybe they don't see you that way. Money and muscles aren't everything.

• "I am really nice to everyone, but especially girls"
    re-evaluate your priorities mister doormat.

• Girls like income, more than family wealth, unless they're gold diggers. What that means is generally girls don't care about money till they're post school and in the workforce. It -will- be a plus.

Girls definitely like swimmers bodies. A lot.

Those are both big assets, but your ability to get girls is going to be based heavily on your social skills.

• Why does it all depend on social skills? So then even if I am the richest, best looking, most jacked, successful businessman on the face of the earth if I dont have good social skills women will overlook all those other great attributes? Thats just crazy to me.

• No.

If you are the richest and best looking guy on the face of the earth, women will literally just try to get you alone and start trying to fuck you. Pro athletes do not need social skills to get laid for instance.

Are you looking for a girlfriend, or looking to get laid?