Experiences in dating scorpio men?

lately it seems like I've only attracted scorpio men, I'm an aries woman with venus in pisces and all of three guys i have seen after my breakup are scorpios. do you have any dating/relationship when dealing with them? my last 2 relos were with a Saggitarius and Pisces

Most Helpful Guy

• you buy into all that bullshit?

Most Helpful Girl

• scorpios are personally my favorite. I'm a aries-taurus cusp, and from what I've heard aries don't get along as well as taurus and scorpio. but it's definitely worth a shot!! they are intense, and they keep a lot of their feelings hidden unless they are SURE their efforts won't be rebuffed. as much as i know about them, i still find them so hard to read and i love the challenge haha. scorpios like reliable, and a good woman to stand by them and allow them to take control more often than not. best advice to you is do not do ANYTHING to make them think you even know there are other men in the world. do not have guy friends or follow guys you personally know on snapchat or instagram or like their pics or even look at another guy when you go out with him. they are prone to intense jealous and a glance at another man will launch them into thinking you are having a full fledged affair when if you don't know him at all! it's crazy so be wary of that.

What Guys Said 1

• What you just said was the biggest bs I've read all day.

What Girls Said 1

• They are intense people full of passion. Can be very jealous too, but extremely loyal.