Girls, would you say I'm attractive or date able? Or would a guy like me be a no go for you?

HONESTY please, looks matter so I won't call anyone out for that

I'm 5'9 or 5'10, the paleness is just my skin tone I literally do not tan despite being outside a lot, I do work out a decent amount and have tons but mass? No, I weigh just under 140lbs sounds small but most guys my family are that size, it's just our frame.

The last one is just to show head shape with the shaved head and that's it not weird shaped.

Also it's important to note that I can't grow hair, my hair aged due to shock from a couple years ago, so if you couldn't get past no hair factor that.

• I think you're attractive/date able
    11% (1)
  • I don't find you attractive and wouldn't be interested sorry
    78% (7)
  • Results/guy votes
    11% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Bump
I am curious if it's mostly the hair that's the problem, either way this does suck as I have very high standards on girls looks that I wouldn't lower if it meant my death. It's not worth dating someone who isn't attractive and I'll die alone before dating a average/plain or unattractive girl
Hmm this is disheartening, still holding high standards on girls though
Wow,

2

What Girls Said 2

• You actually look a lot better in these pictures

• I mean, you're an okay looking guy, but it would be a no from me, because you remind me too much of my childhood nightmare's with Jason, and I don't mean the looks; just the character of the movie's itself on how he went around killing people with a machete.

• What? How do I remind you of that? Obviously I don't look like him and I don't see what the connection is.