Do Women lose appeal or value after 30 ?

in terms of dating and stuff, i mean would a 28 or a 25 yr old or even a 22 yr old be more attractive than a 30+ yr old?,

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest it really depends on the person. Some people look better as they age and other people look worse.

But I don't value people for their looks alone. There are plenty of people of all ages which are attractive for different reasons.

Some guys have better bodies at 30 or older than they did when they were younger.

Same thing happens with women, sometimes it just takes a while for a body to mature. Other people age gracefully.

Most Helpful Guy

• I always wondered.

Where did that whole "30 years old" magical number come up in regards to women? I keep hearing shit about "biological clock" and "attractiveness waning" but from what I can tell (at least from what I see around me), that number has never held true whatsoever.

People are still being hella frisky way past 30 years old. I only usually see it used by people who either see human beings as mere sex objects, or use it as some method to hold above another person's head in order to spite the other gender.

What Girls Said 9

• I'd say slightly. It definitely seems to be the going thing on this website, over 30 your ancient and dried up lol. I actually think I look better at almost 30 than I did in my early 20's. Get more attention at this age. But I absolutely believe that most men get that ridiculously sexy age window of 35 to 50. Total bummer for us ladies as we get older and aged and they get better and better.

• yes we do! hahaha!

• It's a bunch of crap. You still look young at 30 unless you have a shitty lifestyle and very bad genes.

• It's all how well you value numbers. I know a lot of 29 year olds that look way better than a lot of 21 year olds.

• I think I was way hotter, more confident, and comfortable with my sexuality at 30. 30 isn't "old" at all. I don't think women today start to wrinkle until they're closer to 50, unless they smoke heavily or frequent tanning booths.

I didn't even get really clear skin till 30. My face was always breaking out no matter what products I used.

• A lot of women lose appeal before they hit 20... Too much partying and makeup does that.

• They are worth more if they are good with using their brains before their punanis

• Women get better, men start decaying.

• Depends on the maturity of the guy and if what he finds attractive is solely a youthful appearance...
    I've never felt being older meant less attractive if anything it brings confidence and experience which are generally more attractive to men.

What Guys Said 14

• Almost every woman looks better at 19 years old versus 39 years old. Yes they generally lose physical appeal, then make up for it through experience and a touch of humility as attention from men decreases.

• fuck no.

ever heard of milfs?

• was hoping someone say yes, kinda wanna get over Nicky Whelan smh by the way she's ugly af now anyways

• I find nicky whelan really hot if you mean her short haired look.

• @FilthyPervert :'( the sad part is my friend who is black is boasting cuz she got engaged to a black guy

• Generally speaking, yes. As the saying goes, "Women age like milk. Men age like wine."

However, it really depends on how she takes care of herself (look at Christy Brinkley OMG!). If they look out after themselves, they can still be sexy well into their late 40's.

I've seen women who were better-looking at 35 than they were at 25 and vice versa.

• Women still hold the cards in the casual dating and sex game even in their 40's. I have a 45 yr old friends with benefits (naughtiest thing on this planet) and guys fight for her all the time. She simply asks for anything and she gets it. She isn't drop dead gorgeous either. She's ok, a milf but age has stamped its authority on her and you can see the scars of child birth. But... she still has threesomes, groups etc and most guys can't get in.

• Generaly yes.

Women here will deny it but it's true... you can be hot and stretch it out but for a man who wants kids a family it matters.

Man if he is doing well gains more value and power after 30

Women deny it don't listen to them. Go date and you'll see how nice women get after late 20s. Back to reality

• It depends on the woman. I've seen some women who got hotter with age, and I've seen some who got less attractive with age.

• Only if they let them selves go...

• Uh yea, unless you are like 40 then 30 probably looks pretty good

• That's why I like em sophomore, They never get old

• Yes but so do men and that doesn't mean their worthless. that's why people should get married before they lose all their value. That last part goes for men and women.

• More like after 25

• All individually.

• I'd say 45 is breaking point. Until then they get hotter, after that they get drastically uglier.

• Girls are best looking from 18-23. After that, they're just used up and old.