So I met this cute guy at a club. He goes to a college near mine and he bought me drinks all night and we ended up making out a little.
I usually don't give my number to randoms but he was really charming and introduced me to his friends and they all seemed really chill.
We already went through the basic small talk and we have made out already.
Where would we go out? To another night club? A bar? or like a real date? Is he going to be expecting action?
My friends told me that I need to stop leading guys on and so I agreed to go out with him, which I am happy with but I don't know what this would entail.
I am really pretty (just giving the facts, not trying to be cocky) and so I have never felt the need to actually go out with a guy before because I don't need the validation (which I have seen all my friends get into relationships over.) And in doing so I now realize that I am 20 have a great personality and I have never hooked up with the same guy 3x largely because I am trying to wait to have sex for marriage (and I get to nervous to tell the guys I am a virgin and waiting so I have never made it to date #3.) Also I have never went out with a guy that I met at a club before.
1. Where is a good place to go with him?
2. Is he going to be expecting action again?
3. When is the right time to tell someone I am waiting for marriage? (I have never met anyone else my age that is still a virgin.)
Most Helpful Guy
1. You are not going to be the one deciding where to go. He's going to be. Besides you want it that way anyways. If you are asking where HE would take you (which you probably are) then it would say it could a ton of places. There is not enough information to give you a good answer on that one. Most guys are decent guys who are not going to try and use you or hurt you in any way shape or form. Keep in mind most of us are trying our best to please you.
2. Hoping mostly. expecting hardly.
3. When he brings up having sex with you.
You sound really scared, and usually women get this way about guys they meet at clubs. Usually this is the guys fault for moving too quickly sexually.
A guys mind works like this. If we feel a boob once and you let us do it, we feel that we have crossed that line.." ok boob is a go.." which means we own that boob. Its ours.
So when you deny that boob touch next time, we get weirded out.
What I'm saying to you is this, if what you did at the club is fine to you, he's expecting more of the same, not more of something else too.
Hes hoping for something else, just like you are hoping for something else. (i.e. him being a fun and great guy.)
Poor girl, you are so nervous about this guy.
Its funny how other women will get other girls to do stuff they really don't want to do.
Your friends are probably right though, its never good to lead men on. Mostly because we want women to be open, honest and tell us straight.
We prefer you say "i like you." with a smile VS. "i really hate you!" With a smile and a playful swat.