We made out for 2 hours and it didn't lead anywhere, has this happened to you?

So I started dating this girl recently, she came over to watch a movie and after the movie was over we started making out. After a bit I started to squeeze her breasts. And a little while later I tried to start moving my hands between her legs but she pulled my hand away. Same thing when I tried to feel under her shirt, she stopped me (but a while later she let me go under her shirt for a couple minutes before moving my hand out).

She checked her phone once to see what time it was and we realized we had been making out for over an hour, she giggled and we went back to it. Then she checked her phone again and realized it had been 2 hours, so then she said she had to go.

My main question is, have you ever made out for 2 hours and had it lead no where? I have seen her since, I actully met her brother and sister over the weekend so that's good. But it just seemed a little strange to make out for that long and have nothing else happen (granted she couldn't stay over because she was home for break and her parents were expecting her back)

I am completely fine with it leading no where too, I mainly just wanted to make sure I didn't do anything wrong or misread it. I had a lot of fun with it regardless
I want to clarify haha, I was actually very happy with how it went, I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't like I missed something, like some sign or signal, because 2 hours of making out is a very long time to just be making out. Once again, wasn't expecting anything, I tried (politely), she stopped me, and I let it be

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it is totally annoying, but some girls do not want anything more at the time. WARNING, if this continues and she doesn't initiate ever and when you do start it if she never touches you then it is a good chance she just isn't that much into it and you are just going to waste your time with her.

• I mean she started getting more passionate about it too (grabbing my hair and basically not letting me leave the kiss when I wanted to take a break, for lack of a better term), but this was the first time we ever really got into it, so I'm not too worried about it at the moment. She seems pretty interested, but I could be wrong. Thanks for the advice

• Yep, let it roll for now and see where it goes. Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• why does it HAVE to lead anywhere? lol

• Wow. Is it THAT abnormal now to just make out? Wtf!! YES this is normal!

What Guys Said 4

• No but were you not bored? Making out is boring.

She may be playing a little hard to get, which is a good thing! If she let you do whatever you wanted right off the bat... well then she would be easy and that would be no fun :)

• surprisingly I wasn't bored haha, the time went by way faster than I thought it would have. I am very happy with how the night went, I was just hoping that it wasn't a case of me misreading the situation and her being bored by me or whatever since it was literally two hours of just making out.

• Lol it doesn't have to lead anywhere, not everything has to lead to sex you know.

• But I bet yalls underwear were soaked, even through your clothes. Hell, mine are just reading this!😋

• Yeah--this happens. Next time you should be able to take it a bit further. You'll probably be able to take her top fully off, or she may put her hand down your pants. Definitley have her come over to your place or go to hers for your next date.