Guy off Internet stopped talking to me after adding me on fb?

So I was talking to this guy that I met on tinder almost every day for almost 2 months which I thought was cool cause we've actually never met in person. But we were planning to get together school finals this month sometime. But I think he got emotionally invested in me to tell me about his family and long term goals and stuff.

Then he added me on Facebook & suddenly stopped texting first/ started not being so responsive. Why do u think that happened?

Should I confront him about this or just move on?

What Guys Said 2

• maybe he got busy or he's playing it cool now. he'll probably get back to you.

• Why would he talk to me everyday and all of a sudden stop/ play it cool after adding me on fb tho :/

• who knows, each guy is different from the next. you could always just ask him.

• he must of saw something he felt was a dealbreaker , don't assume it was necessary looks , it could of been something else but likely was something there he felt would of made a relationship not work in his view

• So I just let him be and not talk to him anymore too? I mean I honestly have nothing there that makes me look crazy. If I had something to hide, I woulda never added him lol

• Yea I knew he's legitimate. I erased a lot of my stuff from the past years ago and i only have 20 pix max right now just to show its my profile. But I told him maybe he shouldn't be so emotionally invested b4 he meets someone in person. Do u think that offended him?

• its possible he felt things were too serious considering you hadn't even meet yet , I don't see why he'd have been bothered by your smaller than normal assortment of photo's , I find on instagram some have a lot and others have few , its not something I put a lot of though into

What Girls Said 1

• He probably seen something he didn't like, but I hate when people do that. Like if they aren't interested anymore. They should just say so.