Is it just me or do the sexiest women have the stinkiest farts?

Most Helpful Girl

• No correlation what so ever...

Most Helpful Guy

• being "sexy" implies having a healthy body weight, hence your diet is probably ver healthy. healthy food, cause gasses that are very stinky, cause your digestion has to work hard to get all the nutrients.

there fore i´d say your claim could be true.

What Girls Said 4

• Haha I have notices that the prettiest girl at my work tends to take the rankest shits... it's god awful in there after she walks out!!!

• Yep, it is because of all the fibre!

• I think its humans in general including you lol.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, because they tend to hold it in. When they let loose, their fart molecules can clear a small village :)

• Well, science says women's farts smell stronger (worse) than men's because they have more concentrated sulfur in their bodies. But that's all you can really say, and it has no relation whatsoever to how girls look lmao

• I would say true as I have been blown away by some girls.
    www.bride2mum.com/.../fart2-e13730752112751.jpeg

• I feel u bruh

• This is actually true. The genetics a female has for being sexy unfortunately come with a side effect of very foul farts

• Impossible! Girls don't fart!
    They don't poo or burp either!