Girls, Is it a bad thing for guys to have pretty/feminine feet?

Girls, Is it a bad thing for guys to have pretty/feminine feet??
I know it's weird for me to be posting this, but it's been bothering me for a while. Are my feet even pretty for a guy? I've had girls complimenting on how beautiful my feet are (which is kinda creepy in my opinion), saying I have "beautiful feet" or "perfect toenails. If a girl heard these compliments, she would feel proud but I'm not sure if a guy would feel exactly the same upon hearing that. Is it a bad thing to have? Here's a pic of my feet.

i don't want answers saying that all feet are ugly. I just want honest answers. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• well id say just cut your toenails a bit more and run a lot lol. that should do the trick :P

• I am actually a long distance runner XD

• thats a good answer:)

• Ahh I see. That's cool

What Girls Said 3

• Well thats just my opinion but for me feet dont matter
    And besides I dont think they look Bad
    They are special for a Boy and those feet a girl would Like to have
    Some People won't Like them others will but a girl that truly likes you won't care about Your feet

• That makes me feel better. Thanks 😊

• I really don't care much for it. It won't make me like a guy any less :)

• That makes me feel better too. Thanks :)

• tbh those are so nice ass feet but it can be intimidating to date a guy with better feet than mine.

• Oh in what ways might that be?

• well im athletic girl and i workout like crazy and my feet need a lot of TLC so when ever i get the chance i like to go get them done which is every 3 months

• Ahh I see. Oh well thanks for your answer. I'm a pianist by the way