Guy I've been dating for 3 months recently updated his tinder profile. What should I do?

So I've been dating this guy I met online for about 3 months now yet he hasn't asked to be offical.. But we've been having a really great time together and we at least meet 2-3 times a week.. But I recently found out that he uploaded a new picture on his tinder account.. I'm not sure what to do.. I really like him but I'm starting to feel like maybe I was the only one that thought that way

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Just ask him where he thinks this is going and if he sees the possibility of getting serious. You've already been talking and hanging out a lot for 3 months so it's only natural to ask if he's just fooling around or if he's looking for something more.
    If he only wants to fool around or says that he doesn't know what he wants at the moment, you need to figure out if you're ok with waiting for something that might never happen. If he says that he's ready to get serious, ask him if he could get rid of tinder because you just noticed that he updated it, and you're not ok with that if you're going to be serious.

• The next time you guys meet, confront him about it. But in a joking way, not too serious. Just say something like "Nice picture on Tinder, I've seen that you uploaded a new one ! :p ". Then you should mention how you think that you don't need the tinder app anymore. Just do that and see how he reacts.

• He is a serial dater. Are you hoping more with him? it doesn't sound he will focus on you only for now.