Drunk texted/snapchatted my ex last night what do I do?

So last night I was the drunkest I've been in over a year. (I really don't drink that often so it doesn't take much) but anyways I started snap chatting my ex, basically it started with an innocent mass snap, and then he responded and we kept talking.

Anyways I never sent any racy pics or anything. Basically I just brought up last year and how things ended and why he just ignored me when we went to our separate homes for the summer. His reasoning was "idk I was scared, it was a long time ago" (not like of me, but of the whole relationship idea) I also sent him texts of the last texts he sent bc he said he didn't rememeber...

I'm just trying to recover RN bc I have a boyfriend. We started dating at the end of the summer (so almost 8 months) and I think I sent those texts/ snapchats bc I see this guy around all the time (we're very similar majors) and I want to clear the air and maybe be friends.

Right now I have a text that says: "Hi, so sorry for bugging you last night... That was the first time I've been that drunk in over a year lolz. "

I know now a lot of you might say don't even text him. But I do want to just clear the air if anything.

TL/DR: I snapchatted and texted my ex and want to know how to recover the next day

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should have tried to clear the air without being drunk because people find that annoying or won't take you seriously. Maybe wait awhile before texting him again unless he texts you back and just be straightforward.

• Well that's what I'm trying to figure out. What should I text him today while sober. This is the text I have so far: "Hi, so sorry for bugging you last night... That was the first time I've been that drunk in over a year lolz. " I just see him all the time and I don't really want his friends to know everything... I don't know what to do