Guys, would you date a girl that weighed more than you? Girls, would you date a guy that weighed less than you?

Just curious as to how important weight is to most people in the "dating world". How much does size really matter to you?

• Weight doesn't matter to me at all
  • Weight doesn't matter to me as long as he/she is healthy
  • She has to weigh less than me
  • He has to weigh more than me

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care about it, I am 62 kg and the only thing I care about in this regard is if I find them physically attractive, which also tends to mean they are still below (and above) a certain threshold and look healthy to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Poor the most part weight isn't important unless it comes down to obesity and/or anorexia. I'm not the smallest girl in the world nor a, I the largest and as long as a guy can accept as I am I can do the same.

What Guys Said 20

• I'd figure out a way to make it work. Chances are, she wouldn't be happy being bigger than me.

Obese or above is out of the question

• lol not a chance any girl my weight would be a good year blimp. She better be a 100 pounds lighter then me

• It's a plus if she's lighter, easier to manhandle, especially if she's light enough to pick up.

Obviously I'd like her to be healthy.

In terms of size, I like girls to be smaller. I'd like hips that are equal or smaller than mine but in female proportions which I think might make for a rather small girl. But whatevs, that's me.

• Less. I don't weight much, but I don't tend to be attracted to girls that weigh more.
    Unless she's taller than me (which I dislike), she shouldn't weigh more and be on shape.

• Unless she's 6'3-6'5 and beautiful, that's no bueno. I'm 199 last I checked, currently cutting fat.

• For me it's not an issue about weighing more than me. It's about being ridiculously out of shape. That's not attractive to me.

• I'm 6'5" tall so I bring some weight. if she weights more than me then she has to be a giant too or be clearly overweight, and the latter one would make she unattractive to me so no, I wouldn't

• Probably not. Unless she is tall she would probably be rather plump at my weight. It's not something I'm particularly attracted to.

• If U weighed more than me, maybe. If it was 44 D cup breasts, no problem as long as they had erectile and sensitive nipples. Too much weight would turn me off but what I love in a girl is one who loves to suck cock so weight is secondary in my thinking.

• If it was muscle weight and she is healthy then yes.

• More than 218? Most chicks would be fat as hell at that lol hell naw

• Sure, I wouldn't be surprised that she weighed alittle more than me if she's into fitness and is a bit taller than me.
    Im short

• I'm over 250, so fuck no.

• Not dating someone bigger than me.

• No, that would be one big bitch. I'm 6'3" and muscular... I'm not trying to date The Hulk...

• if a girl weighed more than me shed be very fat.

fuck no.

• I wouldn't the sex would suck

• No matter how fat. It's all about love and connectionconnection. I welcome you

• A woman would have to be really heavy to weigh as much as a man. That is pretty much my cut off limit. I am always taller and have more muscle than any woman I have ever dated. There is no reason for a woman to weigh more than I do. She doesn't need to be super skinny, but when she is a foot shorter than me and weights more than me, that is a huge problem.

• Probably not because that would mean she'd have to be unhealthy.

• Ya sure why not!

What Girls Said 16

• My boyfriend already does weigh less than me. He used to have a lot of eating issues and his eating still isn't the best.

• Current boyfriend probably weighs "more", but his build is pretty thin. Much thinner than mine. I'm a little overweight

• I probably wouldn't because they would most likely be really really skinny being lighter than me (unless they are like a foot shorter) and I don't like skinny on guys..

• to be honest, I'm more attracted to bigger or teddy bear-hugable type of man, they're cute. slender guy are always fussy about girl's weight and always push you to be slim and pretty, even a control freak about whatever food that I want to eat! hate them

• optiob b, def

• i don't think it's that easy to find a guy who weighs less than me unless he's the same height as me and skinny, i like muscular guys who are taller than me so he definitely has to weigh more than me.

• I weigh about 108 so I'd be concerned if he weighed any less lol.

• Honestly, I'd be a bit self conscious if he was, but it wouldn't stop me from dating him. The weight of a person doesn't matter much to me.

• Luckily most guys aren't smaller thn 120 so I guess im good

• Maybe?

• I'm 110 lbs so the dude might look REALLY skinny if he weighed less than that depending on height so maybe not

• I just don't think a man my size would be healthy.

• My boyfriend is a string bean and only weighs. about 115 :-P we both think that we're beautiful.

• If i dated a guy less then i weighed he would be less then 110 lbs so i defiantly couldnt do that. I like men on the chunky/muscular side. I like guys to have really thick legs too.

• Nah, I wouldn't.

• He has to weigh more and have a smaller butt than mine.

• No, I wouldn't. I'm very insecure about my weight so if he weight less than me, I would feel really fat and bad.