How to Flirt With Multiple Girls?

I've just recently learned how to ask individual girls out but one thing that still confuses me is how to flirt with and ask out multiple girls. Like, if you go to a party, event, or festival where there are a lot of girls, how do you ask them out? Do you go up to each girl individually and ask her? Or would that come off as creepy and desperate? Is it acceptable to flirt with an entire group of girls then say something like "would any of you girls like to go out with me sometime?" or does that come off as being like a player?

Again, I am only used to flirting with one girl at a time so flirting with multiple let alone asking multiple out is something I am still very ignorant of. Advice would be greatly appreciated.

0|1
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Asking a whole group of girls out is a million times more desperate than going up to one girl and asking her out the only person that would actual work for would be Ryan Reynolds. If you wanna flirt with a whole group of girls go for it but when you go to ask them out instead pick one girl in the group that was flirting back more than the other ones. Seriously tho why not just pick a girl introduce yourself ask her how she's doing or ask her a question like 'do you know where whatever is?' Then try and start a convo from that talk to her for a bit then ask her out. The only way that can come off desperate is if you ask her out right off the bat and I guess for some girls if you're unattractive it can come off creepy but those are probably the girls you should avoid in the first place.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "would any of you girls like to go out with me sometime?" do NOT do this. Don't you dare go to a group and ask that. That's like hanging a neon sign above your head that says "DESPERATE".
    Choose one girl, and go up to her with confident. What differentiates a creep from a non-creep is confidence... well, and being attractive too. First step is ALWAYS "be attractive". Once you have that, be confident.
    Then just simply talk, in a flirty way. Keep it short, maybe like 5 minutes, and ask for her number and then go back to your friends, or whatever. If you bump again during the night, cool, talk for a while, and move on.
    Unless you REALLY click during the first seconds of meeting, you don't want to spend a lot of time talking to her cause he can get bored and/or the conversation may start dying out. Plus, she went there to have fun with her friends, not to spend the whole night talking to a dude. But if you really click at first, you can spend more time with her, take her to the dance or whatever. You gotta feel the room, look at how comfortable she is with you.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Women are always very receptive to hot, flirtatious and super funny guys. They can easily snatch the numbers of multiple women. They might think he is a playa!!! but wouldn't mind hooking up with him.
    Unfortunately, they don't want to have casual sex with an average looking fella. So it's better not to come off as a playa.

1|1
    0|0
    • She's right. If you're super hot, it doesn't matter if you come off as a player, she most likely still hookup with you xD
      But if you're not super hot, you wanna stay away from being a player.

• Wow, very perceptive beyond your years!

• You say hey to all the girls!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you try to focus on the one you like most and if it does not work out flirt with another?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Girls, unlike guys, are super uncomfortable being alone so yeah tons of times at parties or festivals, you'll have to approach couples/groups of 2+ women. Approach basically just as if it were one girl, either with a friend or two or by yourself, walk into the circle by the girl you are most interested in and just introduce yourself really assertive and confident ("heyyy ladies are we having fun?") so then they easily identify you are new, haven't met, and you just want to talk and meet them. But then do NOT try to be a standup comedian and entertain the group, just immediately start focusing 1 or 2 girls you are by (the others will just go back to talking), and go from there! Hopefully you click well with the 1 you approached by and you can separate to be together later on. Good luck!

1|0
    0|0