Why do only ugly guys like me?

Im 16, a sophomore in highschool, I have medium length brown hair (I've tried so desperately to grow it longer with no luck), blue eyes, and I'm 5'4 and weigh 121 pounds. I've never had a boyfriend, never been on a date, and I've never been kissed. I have very low self esteem (my boobs are small, like a cup small :( and I just don't like my body) but I've definitely gotten better over the past year. I've always wanted a boyfriend, but I could never get the guy I liked, and only ugly guys like me, a few guys have told me they liked me over the past year, but none of them were even cute!! I don't think I'm butt ugly, but no cute boys like me so I'm starting to think I'm just downright hideous. Maybe I'm overreacting, please help :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say it's a personality thing. You don't seem like a fun person to be around (something guys like to have in a girl. Especially at 15-17).

For me at 16. The last thing I wanted was a girl that was too boring or would slow me down. If she couldn't keep up with me I wasn't going to wait for her. If you want these hot guys, you either need to be the hottest girl in the room and somewhat fun to be around. Or have an awesome personality and be a fun person anyone would love to be around.

Because right now it sounds like you're waiting to get something from other people, rather than being cool and offering something to other people. Like positive emotions or a good time. If everytime a guy is around you he finds himself smiling and feeling good, he's going to like being around you. If you sit there, do nothing and just hope other people pick you you're just stuck waiting.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're over reacting. I'm 17 and haven't even had a first kiss yet either. I mean, might not be as pretty as you but I'm still a relatively nice girl and I don't judge guys that harshly. I understand you don't want to be with a guy you're not attracted but maybe when you stop being so judgmental and see past some things you'll be able to find the right guy.
    But then again, what do I know?

• Also, you're more than how much you weight, your cup size or your eye color.

What Guys Said 9

• Maybe you're just ugly.

• We can't say, I typically attract plain janes or ugly girls but I keep going until I get my beauty queen. Just keep going but don't belittle ugly guys for their standards either, I lost my hair young and shave what's left so I'm sure many consider me ugly now, although many say I rock it and don't care plenty dislike bald so I've seen both ends-people thinking I'm attractive as hell and ugly.

• Harsh. You shouldn't be judged that way so why are judging the men?

You're 16. If nobody has any interest in you yet (at least that you return) I wouldn't worry to much about it. If you're sure you want to try a relationship take a leap with one of the men who like you, otherwise... Take a breath. That's life. Your time will come when it comes.

• May I ask. In your personal preferences which of this 2 guys would you consider ugly?

Exhibit A: http://i.imgur.com/CMdrWGem.jpg

or

Exhibit B: http://i.imgur.com/CDHL34Pm.jpg

Based on your answer, I can provide a better response as a comment.

• neither guy is ugly. but the guy on top has a lame haircut and the expression on his face makes him look a bit constipated.

• Umm that's because maybe your are ugly too? Ugly attracts ugly..

• Umm snap
    I'm ugly can I give you some advice 😶?

• Why not give those guys a chance.

• cause you ugly?

• So, you only want a cute guy? Why? And yes, you are over reacting... I can't understand why you would turn down someone who wants to get to know you? I guess it just proves that looks are all that matter to younger women, and it's kinda sad. So because guys you find "hideous" like you, you think you're ugly? That logic makes no sense. The only thing i can say is wait till college to date. Maybe you'll mature and realize what is truly important.

What Girls Said 0