I asked him to go see a movie and he said yes - what do I do now?

This is a guy that I've known for like... two years. We never went out on an actual date, he only had the courage to actually invite me for coffee. Now I decided to ask him instead (well, to show him that it is okay to ask me on actual dates I guess). I want to build up a relationship with him, he is a very popular guy and I don't want to be just another girl, I want to be THE girl.

How should I act?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hang out with him a lot. Have fun together. Another thing to do to spend quality time together might be to cook together. Prepare and have every ingredient at home and let the cooking time begin. Make something that takes hours, like the greek dish "Moussaka". It's fun, u will be close to each other, talk, play around in the kitchen. Try it out sometime! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Be Yourself, @joaninhagirl So far it ha spanned out here, dear For... Two years.
    You both have been Friends, Have even gone for Joe, and there could very well be More in Store.
    Go ahead and be brave yourself. He probably will Accept. Go Slow with Joe, Continue to Nurse and Nurture this Something Special and See if Mother Nature has a few of her own Seedy seeds to Add to this Lad .
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• You ignore each other for a couple days and complain about it here on GAG to us so we can listen to all your relationship problems.

• go to movies with him

• Go to the movie. What's the issue?

What Girls Said 2

• I think you are acting the way you should act! Just be yourself! If he can't like you for who you are, then he's not the right guy for you.

I think it's a good idea to ask him on a date. Sometimes guys are shy and they are too scared to ask a girl out for fear she will reject him. Maybe he likes you but has been too scared to ask you out.

• dont think about it that much, just go and have fun :)
    see how it goes.. maybe u are THAT girl, or maybe not, time will tell. just dont force things and dont pretend to be someone u are not to get there