How many matches do you get a day on Tinder? Average?

I'm curious, because I've heard a lot of guys literally swipe right on every girl, so girls get a ton, while guys get far less. I just got the app yesterday, and am averaging about 15, but I hide my card most of the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• About 10

Most Helpful Guy

• A DAY, i get maybe 1-2 actual tinders. the rest ARE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT TINDER BOTS that spam you with fake ass phone numbers, chat messages, links to shit... omg it pisses me off..

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with tinder but it's like I dont get any good matches anymore. I used to have LOADED amounts of tinder matches and then updates came out more and more and shit just changed.. I don't know why... but my pictures are now better than before, I have seen an increase, but sadly still no hot girl to swipe back. I've easily swiped over 5000 people... its just so fucking lame.. i just go out and talk to girls now cuz otherwise it pisses me off.

Bumble... have yet to get matched... I've been on it for months...0 matches

• I'm the same boat, I think in general though it's not that we're unattractive just that girls get boarded with horny internet guys that they just don't take tinder seriously even.

What Girls Said 8

• probably 20 ish when im on it. i dont get on it often though

• I've never used a dating website or app. But if I get hit on, I tend to get offended because I assume that they are joking to be mean (can't help it, my self esteem sucks.) So I'm not sure how I'd fare exactly.

• I'm not sure. I haven't been on in a while tho. I got a fair amount when I used to go on though.

• When I deleted my tinder I had like 1,400 matches lmfao.

• See I often heard it is much easier for girls on the site than guys, I got like one match in 50 but I'm being very selective and as you say girls get bombarded on there.

• I tried Tinder
    No one thought my pics or profile were real.

One of my friends is encouraging me to join him on Raya.
    I am waiting to be verified.

• Why didn't they think they were real?

• Would you say most* young women dislike bald?

• @Beaver19 (smiling) I am 26. I am not liked by other females and can't speak on behalf of other people.

• I had it for two months and approximatively 100 matches on there

• I dont use tinder too much but usually in i use for 2 or 3 h and used only twice and i get like 8 matches or 10.

• I'm not on Tinder.

What Guys Said 12

• 15? Dude I get maybe 1 match out of every 50 I like, unless you're not being picky as I am picky on there.

• Haha me too. I swipe right if they are interesting or sexy also on some who would make good friends

• It might have to do with the area. I'm sure I'm above average looking, but by no means a model. I'm in a college town though, so I imagine that has something to do with it.

• You didn't read my radius is within 2 university towns and I've exhausted both:

• I got about 350 matches in four days and then I stopped using it for a while. Now I just log on sometimes if I've got nothing better to do and instantly match with about 70-80% of the girls I swipe right on.

• I got 39 right now. used to have 42 last week but so far all the chicks I matched with think Tinder is just a normal dating app so I keep unmatching them little by little

• Lol, you mean not a hook up app?

• It's obviously a hook up app but for some reason all the chicks I been matching are desperate for a relationship

• Not on it much anymore but I have over 700 matches in total since I've had it lol. Just a matter of msging at this point.

• 0 I don't have tinder.

• 640, Alabama baha

• none lol

• 15 jesus you must be a model, I swiped right on like 50 and got one

• However I am in a small town. Bio probably could use some work, I signed up yesterday

• For some reason, I replied to this comment on another comment. I'm in a college town, so lots of young people, a lot less this time of year, but still a lot of young people. Most of the girls I match with are 18-22, so I'm guessing older girls don't use it very often. But I'm guessing if you had that shirtless pic on there, it's the reason you weren't getting matches. At least in the Midwest, girls seem like to like a blend of confidence and humility. Not trying to insult you, but most girls would see it as desperate.

• Ha didn't think of it that way and yeah its 1/6 not the first though

• I have gotten a total of six.
    I was surprised I got more than zero.
    Must be progressive.

• Haven't used tinder.

• I used to get 50 each week. But I don't use tinder anymore

• How do you get 15