Are white girls really the most attractive/hottest girls in the world?

Seems everyone digs white chics

Most Helpful Guy

• No its just that eurocentric beauty standards have taken over. We would all look the same if we all found the same shit desirable around the world. Of course this doesn't factor in things like skin color and hair texture which are determined by our environment.

Our beauty standards are diversifying though which is good.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. It's just how media always represents them more than other groups of women and constantly parades them in everyone's faces in western tv. However most of us in the real world with open-minded and progressive thoughts know that there are most definitely plenty of attractive beatiful women in all shades, nationality, ethnic background shapes, and sizes. There's no one group more attractive than the other and if people say that there is then well most of society is basic and humans aren't really going anywhere as a species.

What Guys Said 26

• Mixed girls are always the hottest.

• Nope, but to some they're.

• Asians are the hottest girls in the world in my own opinion. Specifically Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Indian.

• If you ask me, yes

• Not to me. That has been built up by the media.

• Whites and Asians are my two favorites.

• well... I am from a European country where most people are white so yeah I find white girls most attractive BUT I also seem to like arab-turkish and Asian girls :) girls with a tan are a plus in my eyes ;)

• no!
    hot girls can be from anywhere and any color

• Since most men think white women are the hottest, i guess they are; but i don't have a race preference, there are hot women from every race.

• Yes OP this has been confirmed

• Some of the best advice I ever got, “you shouldn't compare girls."

• No, it's all preference.
    Go to any other race, and they will say their races women are the most beautiful.
    They'd still bang a white chick, but hey...

• I think do, because I am white. I have zero sexual interest in females who are not of my race.

• Nah. They are hot. But my favourites are indian chicks

• Definitely not... i find Hispanic and black girls more attractive at least physically

• Nope

• White and Latina

• Nup. I dig on Asians and other non-white women before white women.

• to some people, sure

• I don't believe so...

• quite possibly

• Nope, though they are the easiest. A black or latina woman may have the attitude that turns men off, but they at least have some type of checklist before they let you in lol. White women seem to be too "open for business" and do immature stuff, but that also has a lot to do with age, too.

• short girls my oh my

• YES so?

• No. Asians are.

• Nope, latinas are the hottest girls in the world.

What Girls Said 24